Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Joe The Plumber open to running for Congress in 2010

Toe Jam

:doh:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/10/24/joe-the-plumber-open-to-2010-run/

(CNN) – Could Joe the Plumber become Joe the congressman?

Joe Wurzelbacher, the most famous plumber in America thanks to John McCain and Sarah Palin, told conservative talk radio host Laura Ingraham Friday he's considering a run for Congress in 2010.

That would pit Wurzelbacher against longtime Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur for Ohio's 9th district on the state’s northern border, which includes Toledo and Sandusky. "I'll tell you what, we'd definitely be in one heck of a fight, Marcy Kaptur definitely has a following in this area," he said of the possibility. "But, you know, I'd be up for it."

Wurzelbacher's chances would likely be slim. Kaptur has served in the district for 25 years, and remains a popular figure there. She won reelection in 2006 with nearly 75 percent of the vote and is expected to easily sail through another reelection this year.

But Wurzelbacher, who gained fame after he challenged Barack Obama on his tax plan earlier this month, has attained a certain rock-star status in the Republican Party and his entrance into the race would likely be greeted with instant excitement and media coverage.

click link for more of this garbage

Anyone else live in a state where they are running the "i'm Joe the Plumber add" It's like 5 randome people saying, "i'm joe the plumber"

so damn annoying. It is beyond me how people actually believe that the Republican party is for the average Joe in American.

Anyone else live in a state where they are running the "i'm Joe the Plumber add" It's like 5 randome people saying, "i'm joe the plumber"

so damn annoying. It is beyond me how people actually believe that the Republican party is for the average Joe in American.

do you not realize that most politicians, first and foremost, serve the interests of the various groups that contribute to their campaign and keep them in office term after term?

so, in reality, neither party is really for the people.

What do people find so enamoring about this guy?

Obama proved him wrong on his tax plans. He doesn't even have a plumbing license. He owes back taxes. Anyone who would consider voting for this man is an idiot.

/end rant

how did obama prove him wrong?

The attempts to smear a fellow citizen by the media because he exposed "their" candidate is shameful and repugnant. I ask you, what does the fact that he is not licensed or owes back taxes have to do with obama's tax plan?

The attempts to smear a fellow citizen by the media because he exposed "their" candidate is shameful and repugnant. I ask you, what does the fact that he is not licensed or owes back taxes have to do with obama's tax plan?

Because of your name im guessing you registered today?

What does the fact that he lied about Obama's tax plan have to do with Obama's tax plan?

So this guy is a hero to the lunatic right because he "challenged" Obama?

Yeah right.

Watch the entire clip.

Obama patiently explained to him why his plan was better for him and that even if he wasn't going to support him he thanked him for the question and all the while Joe "the tax cheat" just stood there listening. Joe "not quite a plumber" didn't challenge a single thing Obama said and was incapable of actually taking on Obama.

Obama took him to school.

Archived