Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

W.P./D.C. Sports: Redskins Offer Obstructed View TV

Rexx1240

Well it needs to be fixed. The more noise about it, makes it more likely someone from the Redskins will do something about it. I've been noticing those hands since 2005.

Well at least we had Czaban raising Hell about it yesterday on The Sports Reporters. He directed his criticism at Snyder for not fixing the problem.

The voice of the fan.

I think everything will be fine once Fox takes over again. CBS isn't used to the camera placements in our stadium, Fox is.

I remember seeing the same thing with the Saints game and it looked like the hands were coming from the back row(s) of Club Level.

I believe I ix-nayed the Browns game from my DVR so I'll have to wait until Tuesday the 4th when we score while "moving left to right on your radio dial" (to quote Frank Herzog, THE voice of the Washington Redskins)

:cheers::cheers:

I think everything will be fine once Fox takes over again. CBS isn't used to the camera placements in our stadium, Fox is.

Like I've said in other threads, I see my own hands on the FOX broadcast all the time. It's not a CBS thing.

We just don't score that often on that extreme inside edge of the endzones (Skins side). If we had been running fade routes more often, we would have noticed these hands a lot more often. Most of our TDs are a closer to the hashes or between the hashes. But I know there were hands up on TV when ARE almost scored down there last year and he wasn't as close to the sideline as Moss was on Sunday.

Also I've been in that section for 3 years now. I can tell you there is a lot more excitement, jumping up and down, and noise this year than in the past. 5-2 record and/or just new better fans in there.

The team does not place or direct the TV cameras. The networks, in conjunction with the league, pretty much have say over where they go.......as well as the director deciding what shots he will select. You would think they would move the camera or ignore shots with the potential to be blocked...it's their broadcast.

The team does not place or direct the TV cameras. The networks, in conjunction with the league, pretty much have say over where they go.......as well as the director deciding what shots he will select. You would think they would move the camera or ignore shots with the potential to be blocked...it's their broadcast.

where did you get this info? Im not saying it's wrong. Just curious to how you got to find out this fact if it's true.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/

I watched the game on TV and I was pissed that this kept happening. Is there anything that can be done about this??

There is another post about this as well. You'd think that the problem camera would have been identified by someone by now. I doubt it has to do with added seats as the camera is clearly on the home side. Is it in the club section?

Archived