Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas fans are freaking out over the meltdown

AAARedskin

Bandwagon fans are jumping off. They still have a winning record at 4-3. They could still right the ship, its just looking unlikely. Things keep getting worse, and they are not a team built to survive adversity. The cowboys seem to be a collection of individuals, rather than a cohesive unit/team. When things start to go downhill, they unravel like a ball of yarn.

Yeah, well, when you have 13 Pro Bowlers and you're 5-6 over the last 11 games, it can be really disheartening I suppose. I mean, how does that happen? 13 Pro Bowlers! Plus did you see them on Hard Knocks? There wasn't much goofing around. That team was all business and looked like they were on a mission.

You have that great owners who not only makes super awesome personnel moves for you, but also gets involved in every level of coaching he can. Whether that be talking to the media all the time about player availability for games in spite of the head coach and calming everyone down about one of his players jiving around with one of his ever present 4 body guards, or be it going into the locker room and yelling at people for their poor play. Who doesn't like it when the owner comes in and yells at people? Players have to love an owner like that.

Something must be wrong with the NFL if you have a team who gets all that exposure and is full of all that glitz and glamour can't win more than 5 games out of 11 with 13 Pro Bowlers. Those fans should be freaking out.

Yeah, well, when you have 13 Pro Bowlers and you're 5-6 over the last 11 games, it can be really disheartening I suppose. I mean, how does that happen? 13 Pro Bowlers! Plus did you see them on Hard Knocks? There wasn't much goofing around. That team was all business and looked like they were on a mission.

You have that great owners who not only makes super awesome personnel moves for you, but also gets involved in every level of coaching he can. Whether that be talking to the media all the time about player availability for games in spite of the head coach and calming everyone down about one of his players jiving around with one of his ever present 4 body guards, or be it going into the locker room and yelling at people for their poor play. Who doesn't like it when the owner comes in and yells at people? Players have to love an owner like that.

Something must be wrong with the NFL if you have a team who gets all that exposure and is full of all that glitz and glamour can't win more than 5 games out of 11 with 13 Pro Bowlers. Those fans should be freaking out.

:rotflmao:

Post of the month!

I know one thing when I visit other forums I come back here with a new appreciation for how well this one works.

No kidding.

And speaking of dallas fans freaking out, checking out this one over on the ESPN boards (i know, i know). The dallas trolls over there have been saying for months how awesome they were going to be and how much the skins would suck (makes for some real highly sophisticated banter :rolleyes: ).

Then yesterday, one of the primary offending trolls makes this thread, blaming the cows woes on, of all things, the "injury bug"....and then he proceeds to have an absolute classic melt down of a post.

Enjoy (i know i did).

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=was&tid=3662153&lid=17

Bandwagon fans are jumping off. They still have a winning record at 4-3. They could still right the ship, its just looking unlikely. Things keep getting worse, and they are not a team built to survive adversity. The cowboys seem to be a collection of individuals, rather than a cohesive unit/team. When things start to go downhill, they unravel like a ball of yarn.

Just think they can save money on shocks.:D

jan2004c.gif

I hate the Cowboys, but that is one nice website they have. It's easy to navigate and very clear. The pics are razor sharp.

Redskins.com is too cluttered with ads. The football headlines are overshadowed by the Vegas like promotions stealing your eye's from what you came to find.

Other than the website issues, I'm not envious. I love to hear their fans whine. Where have all of their car flags gone? LOL!

I think the media is in Meltdown more than Cowpuke fans. It's almost 24 hours a day of "What's wrong with the Cowboys," "How do you fix the Cowboys," and "is it too late for a Cowboys Super Bowl." Good greif, enough already. They lost. GET THE EFF OVER IT! The love for them by the media is just sickening. Anyone standing up for the plight of the Bengals or Lions over at DSPN?

Archived