Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns fan compares Browns talent against the Skins...

IbleedBnG83

I know some people don't care about what Browns fans think about their team and they should be confident about there team and blah, blah, blah...so if you don't care about what they say, don't read the thread.

I thought I would post something interesting a Browns fan had to say about the Browns players in comparison to the Redskins...

Jason Campbell - Derek Anderson - I give it a slight edge to Campbell.

Clinton Portis - Jamal Lewis - I give it to Lewis. If Chud was intelligent and ran as much as he should Lewis would have lead the NFL last year and would be leading this year. Portis is a glass vase.

Oline - Browns have the edge

Edwards/Stallworth - Moss/Randel El - Edwards/Stallworth hands down.

KW2 - Chris Cooley - Edge to Winslow, but Cooley is excellent and "slippery"

Vickers - Sellers - Vickers wins easily

return game - Cribbs no question about it.

Dline - Redskins, especially since we are starting 3rd string Leonard

LBers - Redskins, no question

Corners - Browns. Yes, I said the Browns. In the first half last week 2, count them 2, passes were completed on Wright and BMac.

Nickleback - Redskins

Safeties - Even

Overall the Browns are much more talented of a team, however - that's why they play the games on Sunday.

I would have to disagree with some of these assessments...how about you guys?

Hell I'll even go as far as saying that Moss and El > Edwards and Stallworth. Edwards is a heck of a WR but he isnt on his game this year so far and Moss is looking like 05 Moss so I call that even. Stallworth has to play some games before he can even be considered so lets go to their next WR JJ. Oh wait he is hurt. Get my point?

Clinton Portis - Jamal Lewis - I give it to Lewis. If Chud was intelligent and ran as much as he should Lewis would have lead the NFL last year and would be leading this year. Portis is a glass vase.

Oline - Browns have the edge

So how does Portis have more carries, yards, yards per carry, carries per game, rushing yards per game, total yards per game, first downs per game, 20+ yard rushes per game and TDs per game than Lewis?

QB - even...Anderson was much better last year and has been slow this year, but had a great game last wek

RB-......If you even think about not having portis you're a ****ing moron

WR - Even, maybe edge to the redskins

TE - Even...I love Cooley but Winslow is a beast as well.

O-line - Us..hands down(no pun intended for pete kendall)

DL- as sad as this sounds, us..

LB- Us

CB - us

S - us.

return team - them

kicking(FG) - us

QB - even...Anderson was much better last year and has been slow this year, but had a great game last wek

RB-......If you even think about not having portis you're a ****ing moron

WR - Even, maybe edge to the redskins

TE - Even...I love Cooley but Winslow is a beast as well.

O-line - Us..hands down(no pun intended for pete kendall)

DL- as sad as this sounds, us..

LB- Us

CB - us

S - us.

return team - them

kicking(FG) - us

I'd agree with you except in the QB... Campbell has played waaaaaaaaay better then Anderson THIS year. One good half against the gnats can't take away how horrible he played in the 4 games prior. Now if he plays like he did last week and JC plays like he did last week... who knows. But Anderson was one more bad game away from the bench. Well see how well he does against a team that isn't looking past him and against a defense that kept other small time QB's like Romo sits to pee, mcnabb, warner, brees, and manning to mediocre numbers (Romo sits to pee had better numbers then he played because of our soft defense in the last few minutes of each half)

We need to win this week for us. But I hope we dominate this week for idiots like that poster... Also it'll make the gnats look worse if we dominate a team that dominated them...

Archived