Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Theismann unloads on the Cowboys - Applebeen article

BlackCougar Cooleytime47

He fumbled when talking about having different types of players on NE's team last year...."Brandon Jacobs.....uh i should say....Brandon Lloyd" huh?

- Freddie Jones??? Who's that.

-Haha....."Next time he comes back and apologizes (talking about Pacman) someone should slap him" Agreed!

The interview is kinda all over the place but he made good points.

He fumbled when talking about having different types of players on NE's team last year...."Brandon Jacobs.....uh i should say....Brandon Lloyd" huh?

- Freddie Jones??? Who's that.

-Haha....."Next time he comes back and apologizes (talking about Pacman) someone should slap him" Agreed!

The interview is kinda all over the place but he made good points.

Yeah, and it was the host who said "Brandon Lloyd" first lol :D...

Theismann is pretty dead-on with everything else, though...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/

Click link for entire article

Joe the Analyst Has Some Choice Words for Dallas

Forget about Joe the Plumber. Today, let's talk about Joe [Theismann] the Analyst, the former Redskin and current talking head whose unapologetic commentary yesterday about the Cowboys makes me wonder why in Gibbs's name this man doesn't have his own blog.

On Sid Rosenberg's show at OPENSports.com, Theismann denounced Jerry Jones, Terrell Owens, Adam "Pacman" Jones, Roy Williams and Tony Romo sits to pee in the same breath. Didn't know he had it in him.

Some highlights:

* Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones: "has become disillusioned by his own propaganda."

* "Tony Romo sits to pee - and I said this a few weeks ago to somebody -- Tony's not as good as everybody thinks he is. He's surrounded by some really good talent."

* The Cowboys are "kiddin' themselves."

* "T.O.'s crying. Who gives a damn?"

* Pacman Jones is a "stupid person, and you can't have sympathy for stupid people."

Theismann also calls the NFL a "fantasy world" and compares the Chargers' and Colts' seasons to the Wall Street bailout. And it kind of makes sense. Seriously.

Video Link

Bubba, I'm sorry...but you were about 2 1/2 hours late:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=265920

Still a great piece by Joe T. He was dead on about Pacman not deserving to wear an NFL uniform.

Bubba you can always go here to do searches: http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=007335040014827223562%3Atxxpw2r44_a :silly:

ha ha

I did search for the DC Sports blog, and opensports video, not "Applebeen article"...

my mistake

btw I pm'd the mods to merge a long time ago, I guess they haven't read it yet

Joey T is losing his mind. He is burning all these bridges back into NFL announcing. He will need to talk these guys on a regular basis to be an announcer again.

He ripped Gibbs about a month ago out of the blue. He ripped Kornhiser around the same time.

I think he is out of a job and just mad at life.

Yeah, dare anyone actually speak their mind and stop blowing wind up the Cowboys skirt.

Archived