Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone bringing a tv to watch the early games on at the tailgate sunday??

ballin86

Anyone going to be tailgating at 1 o clock sunday with a tv to watch the early games???

I am taking the metro up (being cheap this week) and was wondering if anybody was going to be watching the early games, I'll be glad to bring a case of beer to share if anyone is.

(Mark the Homer where should I be posting this thread??))

Haha - I dunno. Anywhere, I guess.

Anybody with a Kangaroo TV should be able to get any and all of the early games while in the lot. They should start broadcasting at noon.

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be plenty of people bringing TVs. There are usually random tailgates around with TVs for these 4 PM games. Just find one and hang out. :)

Found this on the Colts site:

Dallas at St. Louis 1:00 PM FOX (711-1) (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa)

Minnesota at Chicago 1:00 PM FOX (709-1) (Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan, Charissa Thompson)

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 PM FOX (708-1) (Matt Vasgersian, Brian Baldinger, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin)

San Francisco at NY Giants 1:00 PM FOX (710-1) (Dick Stockton, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver)

I don't have any evidence since the stupid tv map link won't come up, but my guess is gonna be Aikman and the Giants game.

I don't have any evidence since the stupid tv map link won't come up, but my guess is gonna be Aikman and the Giants game.

I think you're right b/c Aikman usually has Fox's game of the week.

Stockton and Aikman pair up for Fox's A team when Joe Buck leaves for the World Series.

Does anyone know what the 1:00 game will be on Fox here in DC?

I know CBS won't have a 1:00 game in DC b/c we'll be on at 4:00.

With the relaxed broadcast rules that took effect in 2000, CBS will have two games in Washington.

According to my DirecTV guide, the games on local OTA ...

Fox Channel 5

1300: San Francisco at NY Giants

CBS Channel 9

1300: Baltimore at Miami (required per secondary market rules)

1615: Cleveland at Washington (early game will go off air at 1610 if running long)

Those of us with The Ticket ... any game we want. :D:D:D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Ian, if you're tailgating with me, we can tune your KTV to the Dallas game and mine to the Giants game. We'll be the coolest people in the lot. :)

Now if we can just figure out how to get a line out from the KTV to a big HD screen, we'd be veritable Gods of the lot.

That would def make you a God...work on that and I'll for sure come hang out with you haha

Haha - I dunno. Anywhere, I guess.

Anybody with a Kangaroo TV should be able to get any and all of the early games while in the lot. They should start broadcasting at noon.

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be plenty of people bringing TVs. There are usually random tailgates around with TVs for these 4 PM games. Just find one and hang out. :)

I'll have my portable sat dish and a DirecTV box (I am a Ticket subscriber) so we'll have access to all the early games.

And from what I saw earlier today ... if the Ravens game runs beyond our kickoff time, the only people that will see kickoff are those in the stands. Channel 9 has been told they have to air the Ravens to conclusion. Since when did secondary market teams trump primary market?

cheers

Archived