Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns fan here, heading to the game Sunday

ColubmusDawg

Hey everyone! I'm a Browns fan that will be attending the game this Sunday. This will be my first time at FedEx field; I'll be attending with my girlfriend who is a Skins fan. It will be her first time at a Skins game as well.

I'm staying at the Radison that claims to be about a mile away from the staduim, so we are planning on walking over to avoid having to park the car. I was wondering if there were any tailgate groups that would allow a Browns fan to hang out with them prior to the game. I've got Browns season tix, and my tailgate group always welcomes fans from other teams (except Steelers fans ;) ) to hang out and talk some football along with good natured ribbing prior to gametime.

Are there any lots that I should avoid? There are a few places I wouldn't suggest opposing teams fans to go to in Cleveland; there are always a few nutjobs in those places that give Browns fans a bad name.

Oh, and you're welcome for beating the Giants this past Monday :cheers:

Hey everyone! I'm a Browns fan that will be attending the game this Sunday. This will be my first time at FedEx field; I'll be attending with my girlfriend who is a Skins fan. It will be her first time at a Skins game as well.

Thread useless without pics:)

Thank You for Monday Night. I am pretty sure there will be no trouble with 'Skins fans in the parking lot. Browns fans are kind of like an endangered species, and should be protected.:D

Where are you sitting? hopefully its nowhere near me *looks at location* LOL

I'm sitting in section 121, row 4, seats 14+15

How many of them spell Columbus as Colubmus though? :)

Lol, on the Colubmus; I realized I screwed it up right after I hit submit for my registration.

I'm sure ES tailgate won't mind having you guys

Where is the ES tailgate located?

Thread useless without pics:)

Here ya go...

patricia_and_cobra.jpg

I also really enjoyed the "looks like" thread - absolutely hilarious! :D I think I'm going to have to get that started on the Browns message board that I frequent.

Wow, what a good looking woman. And she's a Redskins fan to boot.

I live in SE Ohio and there are more Steelers fans than Browns fans. I just don't get it. I've had many good football conversations with Browns followers. They've had a hard time the last 10-15 years just like we have.

One of my best friends is coming over this weekend who is a huge Browns fan. We haven't hung out in a year and a half and have planned this event for months now. Been looking forward to it for a long time. I have a lot of respect for Browns fans because yes they are an endangered species and haven't seen a lot of success lately.

Lol, on the Colubmus; I realized I screwed it up right after I hit submit for my registration.

I also really enjoyed the "looks like" thread - absolutely hilarious! :D I think I'm going to have to get that started on the Browns message board that I frequent.

Send a private message to a mod or send a "Contact Us" email and someone might be willing to fix your screen name.

Post a pic of yourself too and we'll see if we can work you into the look-a-like thread.:D

I'm staying at the Radison that claims to be about a mile away from the staduim, so we are planning on walking over to avoid having to park the car. I was wondering if there were any tailgate groups that would allow a Browns fan to hang out with them prior to the game. I've got Browns season tix, and my tailgate group always welcomes fans from other teams (except Steelers fans ;) ) to hang out and talk some football along with good natured ribbing prior to gametime.

Are there any lots that I should avoid? There are a few places I wouldn't suggest opposing teams fans to go to in Cleveland; there are always a few nutjobs in those places that give Browns fans a bad name.

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn (adjacent to the Radisson) for last weeks game. It is less than a mile away...and you could probably walk it. However, there are shuttle buses literally right outside the Radisson and they are only $15.00 per person round trip. I found it very convenient.

Wow, can I get one of her in Redskins Gear!

That's what she'll have on at the game :D

nice car though. yours? a guy i hung out with in hs was building one from the frame up. but i dont think he ever finished it.

I cheated and bought it already built. It's a Factory Five Racing kit that was built from the frame up by the person I bought it from. I wish I had the time to do it myself, but it is a huge undertaking that would take me 2-3 years to complete.

Is Winslow going to play

I haven't heard yet; he was released from the hospital this past Saturday. Knowing him, if whatever was wrong with him wasn't too serious, he'll play. I'd like to see him lined up in the slot with Heiden at TE. Winslow, IMO, is by far our best player, but he isn't the greatest blocking TE.

I live in SE Ohio and there are more Steelers fans than Browns fans. I just don't get it. I've had many good football conversations with Browns followers. They've had a hard time the last 10-15 years just like we have.

Not unusual for that side of Ohio. Most are probably frontrunning bandwagoners that will jump off if they ever start playing poorly which might be soon if Big Ben keeps taking the beatings that he has. One thing I can say about Browns fans, we stick with our team just like you Skins fans do.

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn (adjacent to the Radisson) for last weeks game. It is less than a mile away...and you could probably walk it. However, there are shuttle buses literally right outside the Radisson and they are only $15.00 per person round trip. I found it very convenient.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Not unusual for that side of Ohio. Most are probably frontrunning bandwagoners that will jump off if they ever start playing poorly which might be soon if Big Ben keeps taking the beatings that he has. One thing I can say about Browns fans, we stick with our team just like you Skins fans do.

That's what i respect the most about the Browns fans, for all of the turmoil through out the years, you guys stick by your team. I know Doc Walker was saying on his show yesterday that the Browns have one of the top 5 fan bases in all of sports. I suppose he stated that because of all that you guys have been through (Byner fumble, Browns relocation...etc). What i don't understand is how your team started off so poorly for the first few weeks with all of that talent, especially on offense. I watch the Ravens game earlier this season, and I was just absolutely confused on why they looked so bad. Actually I was expecting them to start the season looking more like the team that beat the Giants on Monday night. Anyway hopefully you can start another streak after the loss on Sunday..;) Here's to an injury-free game. :cheers:

Archived