Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC 101: Chris Cooley - Talks About The Loss To The Rams

zCommander

Did he talk about the childish video put together with Portis? Personally think they should stop creating bulletin board material for the opposition.

Hunting the rams, nutcases.

fumble cooley

Yeah, let's dog Cooley because he hasn't done anything to deserve any loyalty from the fans, good call!

i thought it was a good interview. and from rewatching the plays he's right. it was just some bad luck. they weren't holding the ball out there for the rams to take it. Things unfortunately like that happen. I think portis' comments were more to light a fire under the team than truth. I'm upset about the loss, but im not discouraged. That may change come sunday, but for right now, im not losing sleep over it.

Did he talk about the childish video put together with Portis? Personally think they should stop creating bulletin board material for the opposition.

Absolutely! Don't tell me the Rams didn't see that video. We all know they did. That just added fuel to their fire. ...and how does Cooley back it up? Fumbles! Honestly, Cooley has done some real bone headed stuff lately....posting pics of a play from the Saints game with his junk hanging out and then the hunting rams video. This is high school stuff! Grow up! Act like a man and do your job.

Absolutely! Don't tell me the Rams didn't see that video. We all know they did. That just added fuel to their fire. ...and how does Cooley back it up? Fumbles! Honestly, Cooley has done some real bone headed stuff lately....posting pics of a play from the Saints game with his junk hanging out and then the hunting rams video. This is high school stuff! Grow up! Act like a man and do your job.
First, he didn't post a picture of a play. He posted a picture of a page in his playbook, it was a section of the playbook for the individual player to put whatever they wanted to get them ready for the game...

Second, do you think that the Hunting Rams video was really bulletin board material? Did the Rams think they got disrespected by that video? You say that is High School stuff that Cooley is doing and he needs to grow up. I think you need to grow up because clearly you're thinking in the frame of mind of a High School child who takes every action/comment as disrespect.

Originally Posted by blusun viewpost.gif

It honestly doesn't bother me as long as they win. It's nothing more than talking thrash on the field. It's part of competition. Just make sure you're focusing when it comes time to lining up.

Keep doin what your doin Cooley! That video had nothing to do with our loss on Sunday. Chris has been one of the hardest working and most loyal Redskins since he's been here, and if he wants to have a little fun, I say do it. I wish I was in a position with my job to be able to goof off and have fun every once in a while, it would make my days a little better. I think the Rams being 0-4 and wanting to win a game with a new coach was probablly more motivation than a goofy video a few of our guys did. Anyone who played football in college, or even high school in some cases should no that when you go on that field, your out there to win every game, all the off the field stuff isn't even going through your head, your just thinking about going out and doing your job and getting a win. So for people who think this video had something to do with our loss need to wake up, it was just a few bad plays. I doubt Pete Kindall was thinking about the video when he caught that ball and fumbled, and I really doubt Cooley was thinking about it when he fumbled. So like I said....Cooley keep doing what your doing and playing your butt off every week and being a true Redskin!

I'd have to agree with you. Its time for Cooley to grow up.

Look seriously the guy is paid millions to hold on to that ball he fumbled. I know mistakes happen but it looks worse when you are taking time of yr day to shoot videos and skits. All these things are great when you beat the team and then do it after wards but when you do it before and then play a part in loosing the game for yr team, fans react negatively.

I would prefer he spend more time at redskins park then on his blog..BTW I expect Cooley of all people to know not to change the ball from his right to his left when he is being tackled by 4 people ...I mean Come on, hes not some Rookie out there.

:stop:

Whoa...I have to stop you there buddy! Cooley comes to play hard every week. He had one bad game, and only 1 FUMBLE. I can't remember the last time he fumbled the ball, and in almost every game, he has made plays that contributed to us winning. Personally, I love Cooley's charisma and harmless antics. If you don't like it than don't read his blog.

Wow. If this was a high school team, I'd agree that they need to be focused. Even in college. But these guys are pros. Their gameplanning didn't cost them the game, mistakes did. Cooley fumbled. Oh well. The 24 hour reactionary period is over. Time to stop pouting.

Look seriously the guy is paid millions to hold on to that ball he fumbled.

No, he's paid millions to make a positive contribution to the success of his team in the long haul. Making a mistake once or twice along the way doesn't mean he's not doing his job, it's a part of the game. Honestly, he's had a hell of a season, and the fact that some of you guys are lambasting him this much for ONE FUMBLE is just retarded, excuse the language.

How has no one mentioned the ridiculous catch he made over the middle in the second half? That more than made up for his fumble in my mind. But I wouldn't have blamed him for the fumble anyway. Cooley might have some fun on his days off, but when he's on the field he plays hard. We all know that. Do you really think these guys should be thinking football 24/7? I mean honestly, that video probably took 20 minutes to make. Get over yourself. Chris plays hard every single second of every single game, and he was fighting for a first down when he fumbled the ball. It sucks we lost the game, but get off his back. That's one mistake compared to how many great plays?

It was a team loss and everybody contributed to it in some sort of way. Time to let it go and focus on the Browns. Hopefully they wont take them as lightly as they did the Rams.

It's time to get that winning streak going again! :cheers:

Hip Hip Hooray :point2sky Hip Hip Hooray :point2sky Hip Hip Hooray :point2sky

Ok, I really disagree with this post! Mainly because I don't understand a few things. First, I don't understand how some of you can put this loss on Cooley. Last I checked, he wasn't the only player on the feild when we lost that game. It was a team loss. Secondly, I don't know about you guys but when I'm not at work, it's the furthest thing from my mind. I don't understand how you can say what he can and can't do with HIS free time. He comes out and rocks it on the field and that's all I'm worried about.

HTTR! HTCC47!!! :notworthy

Had we won you would be saying how its cool to see Portis and Cooley relaxed and having fun. But since we lost now all of a sudden its a distraction. Did you even watch the video it was absolutely retarded but funny as hell. I didnt see much bulletin board material in that video.

Archived