Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just watched a report on the Palins and the A.I.P. (that radical Alaskan party).

Jumbo

really, guy? You don't think her husband is going to be voting for her? Along the rest of the group that is jazzed about her support? I mean you can't be that dense, can you? And the leader of the group supposedly died in a "plastic explosives deal gone wrong." Does he need plastic explosives to kill moose? Not to mention the group has ties to Iran's government.

http://www.akip.org/

We have also endorsed the Presidential candidacy of the Constitution Party, Charles Baldwin.

First... Let's get real... Did Sarah Palin transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars to these "radical associations" or did these "radical associations" give her $100M+ (hundreds of thousands of it for the purpose of planting mini-bombs in the minds of Alaska youth)?

BTW, if she shared these radical views... Do you think her son would be joining the US Military? Wouldn't she be running as an AKIP candidate instead of having a R next to her name?

There is absolutely NO comparison between Palin/AKIP and Obama/Ayers... If people call the Obama/Ayers a tertiary relationship, then this is more like standing in the same line at the grocery store.

Edit: You're right SMP. It's early and I was still on my first cup o joe. I'll save that for another thread.

To at least add something on topic, it's scary that someone affiliated with such a wack group, with the lack of judgment to marry someone who really believes that crap could possibly be one step away from the presidency. Obama's limited interactions with Ayers pales in comparison.

http://www.akip.org/

First... Let's get real... Did Sarah Palin transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars to these "radical associations" or did these "radical associations" give her $100M+ (hundreds of thousands of it for the purpose of planting mini-bombs in the minds of Alaska youth)?

BTW, if she shared these radical views... Do you think her son would be joining the US Military? Wouldn't she be running as an AKIP candidate instead of having a R next to her name?

There is absolutely NO comparison between Palin/AKIP and Obama/Ayers... If people call the Obama/Ayers a tertiary relationship, then this is more like standing in the same line at the grocery store.

look guy, you can probably guess that I don't value your opinion, but I will leave you with this clip

http://www.akip.org/conv08.html

Palin wants the AIP members to vote for her and is appealing to them and she says they are doing "good work" Obama never said Ayers was doing good work when he was bombing was he?

Of course the mere fact that we are debating such minutia really makes my point, and that both have similar associations, and if you really try hard enough you can associate any politician with anyone... though Palin's connections are certainly more disturbing because it is so recent, and her husband is a much bigger association then some guy you had coffee with once.

look guy, you can probably guess that I don't value your opinion

It would be great if you'd put me on ignore then... Let your actions speak louder than words. By all means, I'm not forcing you to read my posts or respond to them.

How much money did Sarah Palin give to AKIP or did she receive from AKIP? Would you say sitting in Church with Jeremiah Wright or giving $200K in money to Rev. Pfleger or doing pro-bono work for ACORN, or sitting on two boards with a guy who actually encouraged people to blow up buildings and kill their parents shows more of a history of radicalism than this little clip you wanted to leave me with?

Please... We could play this game all day. My original premise was to argue against those comparing the radical AKIP with the radical Williams Ayers. They aren't remotely the same thing and people shouldn't try to link the two.

Re: John Birch---they were very noticeable up there in the 60’s and 70’s. They had little “stores” in strip malls where they’d sell their propaganda and sit around and "con-verse" (their term). My non-political (we made fun of everything) non-PC (concept didn’t exist) hoodlum friends and I would go in there and pretend to be bigots, racists, and redneck militants (words we used) and draw out all their lunacy. In the interests of equal time, we were merciless to certain kinds of hippes too--just ne'er-do-wells and miscreants, we were.

I remember an article about J Edger Hoover. He was the lowly accountant for the federal government who got put in charge of a bunch of other accountants and over nearly 50 years transformed them into the FBI.... Young people might not realize it, but the FBI used to be an internationally respected crime enforcement agency which most on the right and left in this country looked to as a model of good government management.

Hoover created this impression by his obsession with the media. He really was a masterful ring leader and used the news, movies and television to shape publicn opionon and garner him power.

Anyway supposedly according to the Article... J Edger was personally involved in casting the movie "the FBI" and latter the series. Needed the right kind of actor to represent the agency. J. Edger veto'ed John Wayne because Wayne was associated with the ultra right wing John Bircher society. Jimmy Stewart got the staring roll in the movie. Epherum Zimblilis Jr. got the roll in the series again over John Wayne..

Obviously, my arguments make sense to me and perhaps those who feel William Ayers hasn't paid his debt to society.

Just ignore me and get on with your life. If you don't value my opinion, then it is no concern of yours.

no I like arguments, even bad ones, though I also have an inclination to point out Bull **** when I see it. I can't help it, I wish I could because it leads to a lot of lost energy.

Archived