Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I'm afriad if he wins, the black will take over."

AllAboutSkins08

Why do we feel the need to subjugate the user community with this BS all the time?

It's important to revisit from time to time that these attitudes still exist in the US. Especially given the heightened rhetoric from the Right during this election cycle.

It's very relevant, IMO.

apples don't fall far from the tree, there are plenty of these folks of all ages. I does give one a perspective into the intelligence level of the "heartland"

Yeah to an extent but there will be far less racists compared to the children being born today. (of course when I say we'll be better if old people are dead I'm just being radical)

They launched an English language version. I think they produced this.

No US cable companies dare carry it given the reputation of the network here.

I've gotta say, I'm not really thrilled with legitimizing their efforts by watching one of their chop-jobs.

Are there wacky voters in this country? Sure.

I don't really think that's news.

It's not hard to cherry pick wackos from either end of the political spectrum. So Al-Jeezera found some for their hit piece. :yawnee:

The only purpose it serves is to remind us that there are still ignorant people in the world who live in fear of those not like themselves.

Why do we feel the need to subjugate the user community with this BS all the time?

Yeah, it's much better to hide it and pretend it doesn't exist at all....except when it's reverse racism in which case it's supposed to be screamed out as loudly as possible and accepted as the norm.

Whatever. I mean, look at it this way. Right now, there's a decent chance Obama will win the election in the biggest landslide in modern history. The kind of idiots in these kind of videos are becoming more marginalized by the day.

I just hope that when Obama does win that the people that think like this will begin to see that he's not everything that Corsi, and the bigots have made him out to be. I know its pie in the sky thinking but I really hope that their perceptions will begin to change. I'm just afraid that racism is so deeply woven into some communities that this change will never be seen.

The only thing that threads like this accomplish is to incite more hatred and racism
How so?

Because when you see a documentary like this, it makes it seem like there are racists everywhere.

Not saying racism isn't a real problem, but it isn't even remotely one of the nations biggest problems. If it were, Barrack would never have even gotten the nomination for the highest office in the land.

So, in effect, this news piece just stirs up hatred and distrust.

I just hope that when Obama does win that the people that think like this will begin to see that he's not everything that Corsi, and the bigots have made him out to be. I know its pie in the sky thinking but I really hope that their perceptions will begin to change. I'm just afraid that racism is so deeply woven into some communities that this change will never be seen.
I'm in no way suggesting that I think you are wrong, because I don't think that, but what if it did turn out to be true?

What would supporters like you do about it?

I'm honestly curious. :)

Because when you see a documentary like this, it makes it seem like there are racists everywhere.

Not saying racism isn't a real problem, but it isn't even remotely one of the nations biggest problems. If it were, Barrack would never have even gotten the nomination for the highest office in the land.

So, in effect, this news piece just stirs up hatred and distrust.

I think that is on those who believe that way. I, for one, don't think everyone is racist based on this video. It just means that person is racists and there are probably people out in the world who think like that.

Archived