Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FrFan

YahooSports: "Terrell Owens has not lost his fashion boldness"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Terrell-Owens-has-not-lost-his-fashion-boldness;_ylt=AusR_bBOn4g32qO6N5zfubJDubYF?urn=nfl,114525

ept_sports_nfl_experts-212478003-1223914927.jpg?ymwmQKAD4Veh_h4O

That was Terrell Owens on SportsCenter this morning, repeatedly saying, "I don't," and "What part of 'I don't' don't you understand?" to questions that weren't audible. What follows is my best guess at the rest of the conversation.

Reporter: Terrell, do you have any comment as to why you were yelling at Andre Gurode?

Owens: I don't.

Reporter: Do you feel frustrated that you only caught four balls yesterday?

Reporter: Do you have any intention of saying anything interesting about that football game?

Reporter: So, um ... do you enjoy dressing like a jockey?

Reporter: Then why do you look like you're about to hop on Tony Romo sits to pee's back, whip him and call him Seabiscuit?

Reporter: Yes you do. Is this your Halloween costume? Kanye West if he were a jockey? Do you intend to go trick-or-treating like this?

Reporter: Do you have any hot tips on the Preakness?

Reporter: Do you think Andre Gurode would look good in a lemon yellow v-neck sweater?

Reporter: Is that why you were yelling at him? Do you think someone in a lemon yellow v-neck sweater can be just as good a person as you?

Reporter: I'm not wearing a lemon yellow v-neck sweater. Do you think I can still be a good person?

Reporter: Miles Austin and Patrick Crayton don't dress as stylishly as you, and Tony Romo sits to pee still throws them the football. Do you deny that this makes you angry?

Reporter: You don't deny it?

Owens: What part of "I don't" don't you understand?

Why do they give this schmuck the time of day? He dresses like that, clearly to get attention, and then acts like the attention from the interviewer is annoying him. Watch what he would do if the press just stopped talking to him.

It's obvious that this outfit was a way to draw attention to himself even though he didn't want to say anything. Nothing like getting yourself in the spotlight.

I saw this Sunday after the game and was like WTF? I was going to say he looked like Waldo, but the Jockey thing is better. He's actually going to ride Wade out of the lockeroom. Wade is big enough to hold him. And Wade already has a bridle in his mouth from Jerrah.

I saw this Sunday after the game and was like WTF? I was going to say he looked like Waldo, but the Jockey thing is better. He's actually going to ride Wade out of the lockeroom. Wade is big enough to hold him. And Wade already has a bridle in his mouth from Jerrah.

LOL, I work with a guy from New England (who is somehow a Squealers fan) with a really thick accent and a big mouth. We were sitting around watching the Cowboys lose while the computer system was broken on Sunday and he blurts out "Look! It's Jerry Jones's puppet!" when they showed Baby Bum on the sideline. Good times.