Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 individual plays so far that stick out.

KIMOII

Just curious what top individual plays that stick out to everyone else so far this season. At this point I can say Portis claims 2 of the top five plays with a HUGE devastating block on Kiwanuka against the Giants in week one and his break out run against the Cowboys with the stiff arm (was that Pacman?). Cooley's catch against the Rams was huge to get that first down when he caught it and immediately got hit and still retained possesion. Jason Campbell's step up to avoid the rush and hit Santana against the Saints. ARE's pass against the Eagles for a touchdown was as good as it gets. Thanks for any input. Keep our pockets straight and take the Browns!!

KIMOII

Horton has my honorable mention with his deflected interception against the Saints to seal the deal. :dallasuck

1. Horton's interception of Romo sits to pee right when our CB's were dropping like flies.

2. Santana's Bomb against the Saints.

3. 4th and 2, Portis seals the win over the Eagles

4. Campbell's 2nd and long pass to Cooley against the Saints to start the comeback.

5. The WR screen Moss took to the house in the Red Zone.

Just curious what top individual plays that stick out to everyone else so far this season. At this point I can say Portis claims 2 of the top five plays with a HUGE devastating block on Kiwanuka against the Giants in week one and his break out run against the Cowboys with the stiff arm (was that Pacman?). Cooley's catch against the Rams was huge to get that first down when he caught it and immediately got hit and still retained possesion. Jason Campbell's step up to avoid the rush and hit Santana against the Saints. ARE's pass against the Eagles for a touchdown was as good as it gets. Thanks for any input. Keep our pockets straight and take the Browns!!

KIMOII

Horton has my honorable mention with his deflected interception against the Saints to seal the deal. :dallasuck

1) The bomb to Moss against the Saints

2) Landry's deflection against the Cards where he covers 15-20 yards in a heartbeat

3) Devin's catch that got called back- a sign of things to come

4) Horton's pick on Romo sits to pee

5) Campbell TD pass to ARE in the back of the endzone after checking down from his first 2 reads- shows Campbell's progress under Zorn

DCS_0138.JPG

:cheers:

Archived