Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is afraid…..

fuji869

that the Cleveland Browns will have a break out game tonight?!?!?

I will be rooting for the Browns tonight like all Redskins fans but what scares me is that some how they have a breakout game tonight and build momentum going into Fed Ex Field on Sunday.

I am almost hoping that if the Browns lose tonight they bet blow out and demoralized and the are hung over going into next week.

****, I'm tired of being "afraid" when it comes to being a Skins fan. Let 'em break out against the Giants and hand New York a loss, that's what I say. :applause:...I want a Redskins team that doesn't have to rely on other teams remaining in a funk to win. I have never been happier being a Skins fan recently than I have at seeing the team march into Dallas and Philly and kick out grinding wins with dominating time of possession. I loved just relying on their talent and coaching and execution, and not giving a damn about what the Cowboys or Eagles had going against them.

So bring on Cleveland, no matter what the hell they do tonight :cheers:...

Yeah I'm rooting for them to beat the Giants. We need them to start losing if we want a shot at the division. If they lose to the Browns it will make us not look as bad. Or it will piss people off that we could have been tied for first. Just depends on if your a glass half full or half empty type of person.

2-4 CLE9 (8:22) E.Manning pass short right intended for A.Toomer INTERCEPTED by E.Wright at CLE 6. E.Wright for 94 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Giants 14 - Browns 35

Aye, Eli has played like crap tonight. Not only is that his third "earned" interception, but there could have been more.

Hope the team is watching, learning, and taking all of this into consideration. If not, we know the coaches will beat it into their heads.

****, I'm tired of being "afraid" when it comes to being a Skins fan. Let 'em break out against the Giants and hand New York a loss, that's what I say. :applause:...I want a Redskins team that doesn't have to rely on other teams remaining in a funk to win. I have never been happier being a Skins fan recently than I have at seeing the team march into Dallas and Philly and kick out grinding wins with dominating time of possession. I loved just relying on their talent and coaching and execution, and not giving a damn about what the Cowboys or Eagles had going against them.

So bring on Cleveland, no matter what the hell they do tonight :cheers:...

AGREED! Bring on the browns and anybody else that wants some! The SKINS are gonna be pissed next week, it wont matter who were playing, its gonna be ugly for whoever it is. Romeo, its your lucky day. Enjoy tonight, cause I'll bet you anything that none of the o'linemen try to catch a batted ball, Rabach doesnt snap it early, cooley doesnt fumble, and portis gets more than 21 carries. SUCKS TO BE YOU!

:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

I mean yea the Browns are playing great tonight...but don't you think that there was a little bit more motivation from the preseason game when the Browns 1st stringers were just completely embarassed by the Giants...preseason or not its like us against the Panthers....those blowouts leave bad tastes in your mouth.

that the Cleveland Browns will have a break out game tonight?!?!?

I will be rooting for the Browns tonight like all Redskins fans but what scares me is that some how they have a breakout game tonight and build momentum going into Fed Ex Field on Sunday.

I am almost hoping that if the Browns lose tonight they bet blow out and demoralized and the are hung over going into next week.

I'm officially scared of the Browns. We better be ready next week.

Archived