Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

good price for a team signed full size helmet?

youngbreed

Hey i got an offer for a 2008 WASHINGTON REDSKINS TEAM SIGNED F/S HELMET W/PROOF of all the sigs of the players for $200. is it worth it to splurge and buy it? i am not sure and am debating wether i really need it and if it is worth it. so i am looking for some advice. thanks guys.

Well who's signatures are on the helmet? Is it a full sized helmet or a mini? Is it a replica helmet or authentic helmet. An authentic helmet costs about 175-200 a replica full sized helmet cost about 80-125. A mini runs about 15-30.

Are they former players or are they current players? I think that would be the ultimate deciding factor. Like who is on the helmet? If it is players like Jurgensen, Theismann, Riggins and those type it is absoultely worth the 200 because Riggins alone is 175 for his signature, but if it is players like Chris Horton, and second tier current players I would probably pass. I think that it really depends who is on the helmet.

Well who's signatures are on the helmet? Is it a full sized helmet or a mini? Is it a replica helmet or authentic helmet. An authentic helmet costs about 175-200 a replica full sized helmet cost about 80-125. A mini runs about 15-30.

Are they former players or are they current players? I think that would be the ultimate deciding factor. Like who is on the helmet? If it is players like Jurgensen, Theismann, Riggins and those type it is absoultely worth the 200 because Riggins alone is 175 for his signature, but if it is players like Chris Horton, and second tier current players I would probably pass. I think that it really depends who is on the helmet.

It is a replica full size i do believe. and has all the sigs of the 2008 team to include the coaches as well..

It is a replica full size i do believe. and has all the sigs of the 2008 team to include the coaches as well..

"AUTOGRAPHS ON THE HELMET INCLUDE OWNER DANIEL SNYDER, HEAD COACH JIM ZORN, COLT BRENNAN, TODD COLLINS, CARLOS ROGERS, SHAWN SPRINGS, CLINTON PORTIS, LARON LANDRY, ROCK CARTWRIGHT, LADELL BETTS, CHRIS COOLEY, SANTANA MOSS, JASON TAYLOR, TODD YODER, JON JANSEN, ANTWAN RANDLE EL, FRED DAVIS, JAMES THRASH, ANDRE CARTER, AND MANY MORE FOR A TOTAL OF 45 PLUS AUTOGRAPHS."

Not the whole team, but close. I'd bet money that it doesn't have Jason Taylor, they'd definitely mention him.

hello :doh:your right i totally spaced that one out. Not sure what i was thinking.. yeah i guess it isn't that great afterall...

It's still awesome, I'm just saying don't get it thinking you're getting the whole team. $200 is still a good price if you want it and it has some autographs that I don't have.

Its a good price if you think its a good price.

You wont think much of the cost 5 years down the road when the helmet is sitting there in your man room. Ive been wanting a full size helmet for a while, but they are pretty expensive at the memorablia stores in the DC area.

Archived