Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BR - Hey Redskins Fans, Time to Hop Off Your High Horse

HapHaszard

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/68327-hey-redskins-fans-time-to-hop-off-your-high-horse

I am absolutely sick of hearing you guys go on and on about how you are the best because you beat Dallas and Philly. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Redskins fans.

And trust me, living near Washington, I hear it a lot. I guess for a team like yours, it is amazing to beat a team in the Cowboys who were also beaten by the Arizona Cardinals, and a team in the Eagles who were beaten by the Chicago Bears. Some teams have bad days, some have good days. I guess Sunday your beloved Redskins had a bad one.

Finally you guys will shut up about how great you are and go sulk in a corner somewhere for losing to the winless Rams. The St. Louis Rams came into your house and beat you. How demoralizing is that? I'd say pretty demoralizing.

Redskins fans, you got so excited about beating Dallas and Philadelphia that you thought your team would just have to show up to notch a win against the Rams. That just shows your team's lack of commitment. If you cannot come out every week and play your hardest, then you don't deserve to be in the NFL making millions.

Click on the link above for the rest of the article

its funny how arrogant and tough someone is online. i wonder if he would stand in SE and tell someone that.

my guess is, probably not even though I was down there the tuesday after the Skins beat the Cowboys and noticed a couple of Cowboys banners flying on peoples cars.

It's not like we were outplayed or didn't show up...we had huge turnovers on potential scoring drives...one of which went back for a touchdown. We had a "bad day" as this guy claims Dallas and Philly had. Except we outplayed Dallas and Philly...the Rams didn't outplay us.

This was nothing more than a speed bump...look for the Redskins to beat the Browns by double digits next weekend! Our stats show that we dominated this game, we just had some freak occurences (a la Kendall catching the ball and getting hit, and causing a fumble - KNOCK IT DOWN!).

We beat ourselves today. I don't think Zorn is going to let our team forget that this week.

Who the hell is this guy think he is? I believe it was the steelers that got murdered by the iggles D. How many times was Ben sacked. Yeah, we gave one away this sunday and hats off to the rams for capitolizing on our mistakes and turnovers. I have never really disliked the steelers but now I hope we straight humilate them. By the way, this guy didn't even get his facts straight.....we turned the ball over three times not four, and portis had a great game but some of those yards came from betts. So in conclusion, get your facts straight before you talk smack.

:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck and put one in there for the Steelers too!

One thing is for sure, I have a feeling there will be one too many terrible towels swinging in our stadium on Monday Night. Steelers fans are just as bad as Philly and Dallas fans when it comes to showing up to games at OUR HOUSE.

Redskin fans...We need to make sure we represent and represent well that night. Don't let the Steeler Fans take over like the Dallas fans did at Arizona yesterday. We should never let that happen!:nono:

Who the hell is this guy think he is? I believe it was the steelers that got murdered by the iggles D. How many times was Ben sacked. Yeah, we gave one away this sunday and hats off to the rams for capitolizing on our mistakes and turnovers. I have never really disliked the steelers but now I hope we straight humilate them. By the way, this guy didn't even get his facts straight.....we turned the ball over three times not four, and portis had a great game but some of those yards came from betts. So in conclusion, get your facts straight before you talk smack.

:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck and put one in there for the Steelers too!

Here you go :cheers::

:steelersu

This game is still more than three weeks away and I'm already hearing from Skins fans about how the Steelers are going down. All of a sudden they think that just because they beat Dallas and Philly in their own buildings, that they are the best team in the league. Wait that does make them one of the best in the league. This is why I feel that Washington will be extremely tough Monday Night on November 3rd.

This was in his "recent articles written" by that same guy. Saying they ARE one of the best in the league. Then he writes an article after they lose and acts like he hates all the props they were getting. HAHA

Archived