Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This loss will end up being a good thing.

GRiggs

Sure, and if you add one turnover in any of the last 2 weeks.... there's a possibility the team would have lost.

And outplaying the Rams in every facet but the scoreboard.... means nothing. You're all sounding like McNabb last week when he said the better team lost.

You are what your record says you are.

yeah, for real... the point is that we deserved to lose.

This ain't college football...you can lose a few games and still win it all...yes, it sucks to lose (especially giving the game away like that), but the Redskins are still in a good spot, especially with Dallas losing today as well. Come out focused...win the next 3...be 7-2 going into the bye...PALOFFS ARE STILL NOW!!! :cool:

Sorry, but these guys are professional athletes. They don't need to learn these so called lessons you mention. They already know everything you said. No loss is a "good thing," especially when you don't execute or come with the intensity wining requires. This was a very disappointing performance, or lack there of.

Theres always one of these threads. There in nothing good about this loss.

The worst part of the loss wasn't that we lost to the 0-4 Rams. It was the loss at home that kills the team. The Redskins have to develop a home field advantage. Right now its hard to see if there is much of one.

Well then... it's a good thing that you know for certain that Campbell and Cooley won't turn the ball over for the rest of the season.

You know what the lesson was? Turnovers will lead to losses.

Pretty sure they know that by now.

Or maybe Cooley shouldn't have tried to transfer the ball to the outside hand? No wait, they actually ARE taught to do that.

Did Suisham learn not to kick the ball out of bounds on kickoffs? I thought he would have learned that from the last time he did that 2 weeks ago.

How many weeks will it take Brooks to NOT shank the ball?

So, what did they learn exactly?

Yep, and I think fans can take away the notion that right now this team is somewhere between the "elite" team that beat Dallas/Philly on the road and the mediocre to bad team that many expected to see this year before the season started.

The Redskins may very well improve as the season moves forward. Alternatively the Cowboy/Eagle games could prove to be the pinacle of the team's success. There is a lot of football left to be played. It will be interesting.

It sounds cliché' but the Redskin can learn from this and let it be the catalyst for the rest of the season, or they can curl up in the fetal position. I believe they will benefit from the loss to the Rams and it brought them back down to earth after a week of a media love affair.

The Browns in my opinion are in trouble next week. ;)

It sounds cliché' but the Redskin can learn from this and let it be the catalyst for the rest of the season, or they can curl up in the fetal position. I believe they will benefit from the loss to the Rams and it brought them back down to earth after a week of a media love affair.

The Browns in my opinion are in trouble next week. ;)

+1 The Redskins are now really pissed off...the Browns are going to get BLOWN OUT next week...book it! :cheers:

Nonsense.

Some of you people actually think that the only way to learn things is from a loss.

Guess what? Not true. You can learn a helluva lot from victories as well.

By that measure... the Pats were a horrible team last season that didn't learn anything :rolleyes:

Nonsense.

Some of you people actually think that the only way to learn things is from a loss.

By that measure... the Pats were a horrible team last season that didn't learn anything :rolleyes:

actually i care more about Zorn learning from this game, maybe calling Joe and ask him how did he always seem to make the worst teams look like superbowl champs and then we blow them out

Sure, and if you add one turnover in any of the last 2 weeks.... there's a possibility the team would have lost.

And outplaying the Rams in every facet but the scoreboard.... means nothing. You're all sounding like McNabb last week when he said the better team lost.

:applause::applause:

isnt there a hockey or soccor game on up there?

Nonsense.

:doh:

I didn't say a team can't learn anything from a win, but a loss like this can wake teams up when they have been put upon a pedestal after back to back tough division road wins.

I was worried all week that the skins would take the Rams lightly, and as much as I hated to loose against winless St. Louis, this indeed came at the right moment!!! There are no bad teams in the NFL. They all can play. And if you overlook them they can beat you!

geeze lol

you guys already got us winning the next 3 games already. look what happen today.

hahaha, thats what i was thinking. Maybe some of the fans should follow a players lead and think one game at a time. (...nah, heh)

I do, however, agree with the OP that this will be a very good thing in the long run for the skins- more so than a loss to a team with a better record could be. They will have a constant reminder about playing focused football. The rest of this season, if they get on a streak and the media starts humping their legs again they can just say "remember the rams".

We have a great team this year- and this loss could easily be a defining point in our season- a potentially very positive one.

Archived