Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wacko Jacko's "Kids"

prophet

Did he have his genes altered?

As far as I know, the black gene is a dominant gene, and will carry more traits than white genes even a few generations down the line.

Those kids look lilly white. I call shenanigans

~Bang

As far as I know, the black gene is a dominant gene, and will carry more traits than white genes even a few generations down the line.

~Bang

I second that.

~Bang

Look at the girl that was on the Office, Rashida Jones. You'd never know that Quincy Jones was her biological father. Of course these are Jackson's kids.

rashida_jones.jpg

Look at the girl that was on the Office, Rashida Jones. You'd never know that Quincy Jones was her biological father. Of course these are Jackson's kids.

rashida_jones.jpg

Well,, could be. I mean this IS Michael Jackson, not some reclusive nutball with a history of weird unexplainable behavior.

~Bang

~Bang

Dam right.......

Hell no them aint his kids. Dam sale out.......They need to throw him and R Kellys azz in jail......

Archived