Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Confession:"I am 16% gay!!"

16%

And the sad part is didn't understand some of the questions :) Happy with the final product though. But am I the only one when you calculate your results that image kept going higher up the scale, thank god it wasn't the real score, hehehaha.

As Sam Kinnison said 'They say within each man theres a homosexual fantasy....so I'm going through all my fantasty's looking....cause if theres one in there....I WANT IT OUT!'

Think I'll pass.

Not that theres anything wrong with it.

Originally posted by Henry

20% here. Although some of the questions were unanswerable, such as "If you went to bed with someone you didnt know ..."

Since I would never do that I just took a random guess, probably the gay one for all I know. :)

I assume you don't drink much, Henry. The answer is her place and sneak out when she goes to sleep. If you should ever get drunk in public and go home with a woman, hopefully, you won't pass out and sleep until morning - you may have to chew your right arm off to get away. 10% for me but the meter scared the hell out of me as it climbed way past 50% before I noticed the button to push to get my result. . I may be living too dull a life to be gay.

- Lefty

Archived