Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky McSlackAss

Cooley(white), Horton and Alexander Jerseys will be available in approx 15 days. They said they will call me on Monday to confirm this. I will keep everyone updated.

Damn it, now if I get the money for another how the hell am I supposed to decide between Horton and JC? lol

Nah I think I gotta go with JC but it's tough.

Still haven't got my jerseys. No contact from the seller either as far as jerseys being back-ordered or anything.

From what I hear all the jerseys from this order were shipped out. Contact the seller and let them know who you are. What does the tracking say?

tinob,

I would like to order a White #48 Horton Jersey or even a White #5 Brennan jersey.

But could you tell me if there is ever been a chance that they might have #59 Fletcher in Burg/or/White ?

How do I go about ordering???

Sent you a PM.

Has anyone came up with a trick to get the pink off of the sleeves on the burgundy ones? My Landry has pink where the white is, and I would love to get it back to white.

People act like it's pink on it and you can get it off... I think it's pretty obvious that the white is just thin and so you're seeing a little red though it, white + red = pink. So of course there's no way to "get it off", there's nothing to get off.

People act like it's pink on it and you can get it off... I think it's pretty obvious that the white is just thin and so you're seeing a little red though it, white + red = pink. So of course there's no way to "get it off", there's nothing to get off.

Maybe on most, but I have more white, with just some pink splotches here and there. I'm afraid to try a bleach pen or anything, oh well. Its cool.

tinob,

I would like to order a White #48 Horton Jersey or even a White #5 Brennan jersey.

But could you tell me if there is ever been a chance that they might have #59 Fletcher in Burg/or/White ?

How do I go about ordering???

Tinob,

I never got a reply to my Email. Are they still selling the Jerseys? Since they don't have Hortons I hope they have Fletcher. Can you tell me if they are still selling Jerseys? Thanks in advance.

Archived