Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slacky McSlackAss

Mixed Jersey Thread II. Ordering Closed.

Slacky will probably update the thread tomorrow with how many we have. I say lets make the deadline 30th midnight.

Correct, thread will be updated tonight. And that sounds good for the deadline. I'll post that with the update.

Got an answer from tinob on the custom jerseys:

"Yeah custom jerseys are still hard to get unless we get same jersey and over 100 orders then they can make any jersey or style we want..."

So looks like unless you wanna organize an order for a custom one and try to get 100 jerseys then we're gonna have to stick to the list, sorry guys.

i'm good for a custom Monk jersey...can we find 99 others?

i posted this request in another thread...can someone who's already received their jersey measure the distance across the chests from under the armpits in inches (particularly sizes 50, 52, & 54)? i think that would eliminate some of the confusion:applause:

I'll take a Portis and Landry, both Burgandy and XL. let me know where to send Paypal and when the ETA is on the jerseys.

Thanks

No Moss jerseys?

They were supposed to be making some moss jerseys but haven't heard an update. Let me call them tonight and find out.

My only complaint with my Landry is I think the "N" looks messed up. The bar in the middle is way to fat. What did you think GoSkins8921

I don't know, I haven't opened the Landry cause it's not for me... Taking it to the guy at work Wednesday though.

I'm in for

Cooley 54 White

Campbell 54 Burgundy.

If these are shipped to you McSlack in Vienna I can pick up when shipment are delivered.

Let me know via PM when you are placing the order so I can send money via PM or Meet up.

I'm interested in Moss, if you get them and Portis.

I wear large in replica and premier. What would be my size for authentic? 50? I'm 6'1, 160.

much appreciated

If I were you, I would get size 54. I wore one of my new jersesys to the game yesterday and it fit fine. I weigh over 200 lbs. and I am not six feet tall. Hope this helps you decide.

Hey, I've got to say, that for $38 bucks, you can't beat these jerseys. I got two white ones and they look GREAT! Unless you are a jersey fanatic, you can't tell the difference (or at least, I can't). They are great. Props to tinob for doing this last order. What is the deadline for this current order? May order again...

Hey, I've got to say, that for $38 bucks, you can't beat these jerseys. I got two white ones and they look GREAT! Unless you are a jersey fanatic, you can't tell the difference (or at least, I can't). They are great. Props to tinob for doing this last order. What is the deadline for this current order? May order again...

Just wanted this to be noticed...what's the deadline?

Does anyone know what size an XL in kids would be? ....I'll be in for 2 jerseys, but i dont know what size to get for the wife.

Does anyone know what size an XL in kids would be? ....I'll be in for 2 jerseys, but i dont know what size to get for the wife.

I'm 99% sure the smallest you can get is 48 which would be men's medium.

I'm 99% sure the smallest you can get is 48 which would be men's medium.

thanks!

I'm going to put my order in today...im just waiting on a friend to see if he interested also.