Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's GameDay Shirts

50GutCheck

Anybody have any idea where his Gameday shirts can be found? They're absolutely outstanding and I'm ready to buy a bunch of them!!!

I've checked the usual places like redskins.com and nfl.com shopping pages with no luck. My guess is they are not available but if anybody can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :cheers:

do you mean the 'horny for zorny" shirts?

My g/f bought one from some guys walking around the green lot. They came around 2-3 times through the course of the morning. I don't believe they are officially licensed products, but I haven't taken a close look at them. My guess is that the guys will be around again this week.

I am pretty sure he was talking about the shirts Coach Jim Zorn has been wearing. :cardsuck:

HTTR

Ye i was gonna buy it to? does it fit well? light heavy? Thanks

It has a very nice fit. It's really light too, almost like an Under Armour kind of material.

No problem, always happy to help out a Skins fan.

You're lucky you're a Redskins fan because if you weren't I probably would have looked at your sig and ignored you. I'm not a big fan of the mets. :):silly:

I think this is what you're talking about.

http://shop.redskins.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductSKUID=125866

I own this shirt, and I like it a lot.

Outstanding My Man!!! This is exactly what I was looking for and it's bizarre that I didn't see it on the shopping page at redskins.com. Just ordered a couple of them, again thanks for the info and HTTR!!

Archived