Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys: Do You (or anybody you know) Actually LIKE The Anorexic Look?

ACW

I don't like them that thin. I've been with a few very athletic chicks and that is cool, but as long as it isn't at the two ends of the extreme....hell, I like women.

I don't really know anyone who actually is really turned on by that look. I'm sure they are out there....but they don't hang in my circles.

Then why the :censored: does that seem to be the popular look. NEWSFLASH: SKELETAL IS NOT SEXY!!!

"Phat" asses are what's wrong with America. All you fools who sweat these fat chicks... ****'s disgusting. Give me a fit chick with an ass you can bounce a quarter off of any day. The rest of you can chase your heifers, don't worry, I won't tell no one.

Personally nothing is more unattractive on a woman than cellulite. Even worse are those ****es that jiggle as they walk, with fat overhanging their pants. Like I said, you chubby chasers can have them.

"Phat" asses are what's wrong with America. All you fools who sweat these fat chicks... ****'s disgusting. Give me a fit chick with an ass you can bounce a quarter off of any day. The rest of you can chase your heifers, don't worry, I won't tell no one.

Personally nothing is more unattractive on a woman than cellulite. Even worse are those ****es that jiggle as they walk, with fat overhanging their pants. Like I said, you chubby chasers can have them.

Well good luck trying to find a woman. Even thin women have cellulite. BTW, you must be perfect. God's gift to women...right?

Don't like the too skinny or too heavy. I prefer a woman who has features that fit her body type. Some women can carry more weight than others. My wife is 5-7 and if she weighed 110lbs, she'd look stick thin.

I also like a little jiggle in the booty. I can't stand women who try to wear low riders or have their belly sticking out with a beer gut. Don't like fake boobs, but doesn't matter if they are big or small, as long as they fit her body. I see a real skinny girl here where I work and she has like 38 double d's and she just looks like she has 2 halves of overinflated footballs on her chest. She has a pretty face, but being unproportionate makes her look less attractive.

this reminded me of dave chappelle saying "what ever happened to good old pancake butt" haha

So it's either too fat or anorexic looking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think Elisha or Alba are either :rolleyes:

I have a friend that likes bone skinny women. He complains constantly whenever someone says that Scarlett Johanssen is hot. He calls her a "fatass".
:doh::doh::doh:

Scarlett's another perfect example: by no means obese, but curvy :hump:

Archived