Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Biggest Bar Tab Ever

PleaseBlitz

Is "progressive taxation" the same as "income redistribution"?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is "progressive taxation" the same as "income redistribution"?

• Yes
    • No

So, this weekend was not a good one for me, so I of course turned to my standard cure to all of life's little problems. Booze. Now, some will probably say that drowning your problems in a pool of alcohol isnt "healthy" but those people probably count knitting and jigsaw puzzles as exciting Friday night activities. Anyways, i managed to drop well over $200, it was glorious.

Anyways, thats a rather large tab for me, but isnt close to my biggest. That would be from my older brothers bachelor party in Montreal. I managed to spend over $1000 not including the strippers in just under 10 hours. It was mostly beer, well aged scotch, and cuban cigars. The rest of that story has been told on ES in this post:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=3428122&postcount=36

which contains the following sentence.

It gets blurry here, but i do know that i spent $1500 on booze, cubans, and strippers in a tad under 10 hours.

That day was epic and set the bar that all my friends bachelor parties have been measured by.

What was your biggest bar tab ever?

Not counting additional services and leisure acivities, $3600 in under 48 hours, there were 7 of us....

If it werent for pictures, I wouldnt know I was there!

Yes, the place was Vegas and the occasion was a bachelor party.

Worst part of the whole story is that the marriage lasted 3 months.... and he blames the unwillingness to settle down directly on the memories of that weekend.

Not counting additional services and leisure acivities, $3600 in under 48 hours, there were 7 of us....

If it werent for pictures, I wouldnt know I was there!

Yes, the place was Vegas and the occasion was a bachelor party.

Worst part of the whole story is that the marriage lasted 3 months.... and he blames the unwillingness to settle down directly on the memories of that weekend.

That will do it. Either waste your money on yourself or give half to the ex.

It's a no brainer.

Ive had lots of big ones, but one of the first and still the one that sticks in my head was when I was 23, in Atlanta, out with about 10 guys. Our tab was 110.00 for happy hour (okay, hourS). We played credit card roulette and I lost. ANd I didnt think my card would take it.

I had a 1200.00 dinner tab for just my wife and I in NY over the summer. But it was our 10 year anniversary, so we went all out.

Ive had lots of big ones, but one of the first and still the one that sticks in my head was when I was 23, in Atlanta, out with about 10 guys. Our tab was 110.00 for happy hour (okay, hourS). We played credit card roulette and I lost. ANd I didnt think my card would take it.

Credit Card Roulette is such a fun game. Until you lose, of course.....

I had a 1200.00 dinner tab for just my wife and I in NY over the summer. But it was our 10 year anniversary, so we went all out.

Credit card roulette is the most stressful game ever. :)

What restuarant was the dinner at?

Back in the day, when we got the results of the Bar Examination back, my skyscraper Law Firm sent those of us who passed the exam out on the town to celebrate with a company credit card.

20-plus young men and women set free on the town with an unlimited bar tab. It was madness. One idiot was pouring Dom Perignon down his pants.

I have no idea what the final tally was.

Archived