Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell is playing scared (Merged)

Frediemac

I've thought from the beginning we should start Collins. The guy proved his worth at the end of last season and is suited for the west coast with his quick release. Campbell's "wind up" throw is way to slow for the offense.

Just my thoughts. :silly:

I agree, Campbell just does not seem to be a good fit. I am very dissapointed in the way he has played the last 3 games ( 2 pre 1 regular). I hope Zorn is not too proud to make a change if this type of performance continues by Campbell.

Guest sith lord
How about we all just cut to the chase? Campbell is not a winner. We fans will NEVER see the Skins winning playoff games with Campbell under center. It's obvious to people who don't even watch football that much that he has zero field presence or a real feel for the game. The Skins would have done BETTER with either Todd Collins or even Colt Brennan out there.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but this is the blunt truth that needs to be realized as FACT, and not opinion.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: I've been saying it for years. He is destined to be a career backup. And I hope people will finally stop saying that JC is as good as Eli and Romo sits to pee because they sound foolish when they do.

substitute scared for terrible

LMAO at campbell taking 15 seconds to spike the ball. He is the oppositte of a gamer.

I had to laugh at that as well.

He's sitting there making hand signals while under center. WTF, dude, just snap it and spike it! Who in the world are you signalling to?

Guys, You all are pretty dull. Who won the Superbowl last year? Remember, sheli?

He played for 5 years looking probably even worse than Campbell has now. Yet, What happened? He ended up turning a corner and winning. I will say that Campbell looked like **** today. But, before you say bring in CB, think about it.

Well I know this loss is not all his fault but he looks spooked out there to me. Just my 2 cents

Whose fault was it then? In the second half, the Skins D got their act together and held their own. This game could have been won if the Skins had a winner playing QB who can move the chains and put points on the board. Your defense of Campbell is embarrassing, and all the folks just like you who keep making excuses for his awful play are getting really old.

He looked lost and pathetic. Checking down every damn play, not taking any shots, etc. His timing is off, his decision making is questionable at best. He just doesnt have "it". I give him 3 games. If he looks like **** the next 2 games, bench his ass for the season. He's had plenty of time. It took brett favre less than a week to assimilate some plays and run the Jets offense well (when they played against us). It's not his learnin curve. Its his learning period. He just does not have what it takes to be a superstar. He would be a viable 2nd stringer, and thats it.

How about we all just cut to the chase? Campbell is not a winner. We fans will NEVER see the Skins winning playoff games with Campbell under center. It's obvious to people who don't even watch football that much that he has zero field presence or a real feel for the game. The Skins would have done BETTER with either Todd Collins or even Colt Brennan out there.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but this is the blunt truth that needs to be realized as FACT, and not opinion.

:cheers:

I've seen enough. Oddly enough, I'd actually convinced myself by preseason week 2 that maybe Campbell could somehow excel in the WC offense.

LOL --- no.

Cambell sucks the first sack he got scared and ran out of a perfect pocket right into the rush. he holds the ball way to long and can't make a decsion: he is a bust

Jason Taylor appeared washed up, he was ran over all night. Can cut him a little slack he is coming off of an injury

Santana Moss is no better than a 2 nd string reciever, hbow many balls can he drop. He is just plain average

offensive line uscks

Clinton Portis trips over his own feet way to much

7-9 would be a reach

Guest sith lord
Campbell can play QB in the NFL, I'm convinced of that. He can be our starting QB. However, it's going to take some time, and I just don't know how much time he'll be given.

What?

I think you need more then one game under this system before you say that he's not.

Ok. I will repeat again at the end of the season. If he hasn't learned to take his eyes of just one WR or hold on to the bal too long then he is not going to. Zorn even said he was working with him on both of these issues in the preseason. I guess JC must be a slow learner.

Guys, You all are pretty dull. Who won the Superbowl last year? Remember, sheli?

He played for 5 years looking probably even worse than Campbell has now. Yet, What happened? He ended up turning a corner and winning. I will say that Campbell looked like **** today. But, before you say bring in CB, think about it.

I like Campbell but he has NEVER looked better than Eli. Sorry.....

I've thought from the beginning we should start Collins. The guy proved his worth at the end of last season and is suited for the west coast with his quick release. Campbell's "wind up" throw is way to slow for the offense.

Just my thoughts. :silly:

reallY? cause he looked so good against the 2nd 3rd string d's in preseason. you are to old school for the newschool nfl. go play schuffle board

Archived