Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoCoLifSavr

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

I should be all paid off (at least according to paypal). Lemme know if am one of the problem children..

You are all set, I have PM'ed the members who still haven't paid. If the supplier doesn't get their payment by this evening then we will just roll with the ones we have right now.

All set, waiting for payment from hobbie8046. Please pay asap if you want to get in this order. :point2sky

How many days for delivery?

According to tinob: Up to 7 days or so. Unless you use "e-check" on your paypal. That's an extra 7 days.

Damn, it looks like I missed out on this opportunity, since payday isn't until Friday. Any way we can run this deal again?

I think the plan is to do it again soon, some time next week. Keep checking here on the classifieds.

Members who wanted jerseys were supposed to PM me their email address and jersey that they want. If you missed out, no worries there will be another order next week sometime.

If you have already paid for your order, I will send a notification once the jerseys have been shipped.

Damn, I never saw that instruction, not sure how I missed it. Can I PM you now for the next run?

Yeah, as soon as these get ready for re-orders, I'd love to get a Taylor 55 and another Portis jersey. These are the raised stitching, right?

Got an email from supplier that jerseys have been sent out to EMS office for shipping, I am assuming they will be shipped tomorrow (monday) :-)

Got an email from supplier that jerseys have been sent out to EMS office for shipping, I am assuming they will be shipped tomorrow (monday) :-)

Nice, so hopefully they're here by friday or saturday!

tracking number will be available within 2 days. EMS has been really pain in the butt lately so some might get their jerseys by sat, and some next week.

tracking number will be available within 2 days. EMS has been really pain in the butt lately so some might get their jerseys by sat, and some next week.

Cool... I hope mine come by Saturday haha, a guy at work ordered a Portis, he's going to his first game Sunday and doesn't have a jersey.

Is there a new link for all of the jerseys? I am interested in some other team jerseys as well and noticed that the link for all jerseys is now dead.

Is there a new link for all of the jerseys? I am interested in some other team jerseys as well and noticed that the link for all jerseys is now dead.

Hey Hobbie - email the supplier directly, if you don't have their email shoot me a PM and i will give it to ya :)

Hey Hobbie - email the supplier directly, if you don't have their email shoot me a PM and i will give it to ya :)

I emailed them asking about this and a few other things and never got an answer.