Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoCoLifSavr

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

I never got an email from the guy. Oh well. I guess I'll do the next run of them.

Can you PM me your email address and jersey information, I will check it.

Still a few people left for payment, as soon as all the payments are in - they will ship the jerseys out. :point2sky

Paid!!!

How long until we recieve our jerseys?

Are these jersey's comparable to the premier jerseys or authentic? Just curious what fake we are actually getting.....do they have all the marking of the authentics?

Are these jersey's comparable to the premier jerseys or authentic? Just curious what fake we are actually getting.....do they have all the marking of the authentics?

They're "authentic". If you don't know a lot about jerseys then you wouldn't know the difference between this and an authentic.

If you can get a D. Green #28 in the burgundy spear style throwback I will take it in a 48.

:saintsuck

HTTR

3 people left who have not paid yet. Supplier will wait till tomorrow for their payment.

Are they shipping out people's jerseys as they pay or waiting until they have all the payments and then shipping them all out at once?

Are they shipping out people's jerseys as they pay or waiting until they have all the payments and then shipping them all out at once?

Great Question?!? and PAID!!!!

In order to get the discount we are getting, we should get all the payments in first (this is just my thought). I will call the supplier to find out.

In order to get the discount we are getting, we should get all the payments in first (this is just my thought). I will call the supplier to find out.

Yea that's what I was thinking, that they'd wait at least until they get payments for 10 jerseys... Once they do though they might as well send those 10 since they're shipping them individually anyway. But maybe they'll wait just for the convenience of one trip to the post office haha.

But yea just wondering. Hopefully I'll have it by the Cards game and can get Devin(it did end up being no custom right?) to sign that ***** :D

Is it too late to get an order in? I would love to get a D. Green jersey if I could.

Sorry ordering is closed. We will do another one next week.

Whats the status with this? What step should I take next?

Members who wanted jerseys were supposed to PM me their email address and jersey that they want. If you missed out, no worries there will be another order next week sometime.

If you have already paid for your order, I will send a notification once the jerseys have been shipped.