Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diddy...quite possibly the smartest man in America.

Spaceman Spiff

I'm sure you do think that. :)

Diddy may be many things but intelligent isn't one of them)

As dumb as he sounds, I'd really like to believe different.

I like to believe that if you're in the top 1% of what you do and worked hard to get there, I like to believe that you've got some intelligence and smarts.

But you hear stuff like that and its just :doh:

Its no different than Jon Voight or Dean Cain being on TV urging people to vote for McCain.

Do you think they were bugging the **** out:?

I think all celebrity endorsements are idiotic. I think people who actually listen to what celebrities have to say in regards to politics and have their vote swayed by a celebrity endorsement are idiotic.

That being said, this celeb video takes the idiotic cake. He had to have been high...because I refuse to believe that a sober human being could be THAT ignorant and idiotic.

That being said, this celeb video takes the idiotic cake. He had to have been high...because I refuse to believe that a sober human being could be THAT ignorant and idiotic.

You don't think he has a target audience?

He is anything but an idiot. He makes a crap load of money and he did the "Vote or Die" thing last election that was fairly successful if I remember correctly.

Clearly you are not the target audience, nor is this effective to you. But if you are his target audience, you can be sure Alaska, probably does not speak to you. No accounting for taste, just results. And that counts for both sides.

I think all celebrity endorsements are idiotic. I think people who actually listen to what celebrities have to say in regards to politics and have their vote swayed by a celebrity endorsement are idiotic.

What exactly offended you so much?

You don't think he has a target audience?

He is anything but an idiot. He makes a crap load of money and he did the "Vote or Die" thing last election that was fairly successful if I remember correctly.

Clearly you are not the target audience, nor is this effective to you. But if you are his target audience, you can be sure Alaska, probably does not speak to you. No accounting for taste, just results. And that counts for both sides.

Of course he has an audience...impressionable youth and young adults.

And no, MTV's Vote or Die campaign last election actually wasn't successful...Kerry never got into office. :)

I have little tolerance for people who act and speak like ignorant dumbasses.

Even if they are playing to an audience, I still dislike it because I think crap like this dumbs down America.

I watched this idiotic video earlier today. Diddy is a douche. I mean, come on: "Are there even black people in Alaska?" Good job, ya ****head, let's offend the people of Alaska and show the world your ignorance all at the same time. He sounds like Kanye West with his racist accusations. So if Sarah Palin were from a state with a higher percentage of black people, say Lousiana or Tennessee, he would be okay with it? Shut up, Puffy. You suck at "rapping" and you suck at life.

I watched this idiotic video earlier today. Diddy is a douche. I mean, come on: "Are there even black people in Alaska?" Good job, ya ****head, let's offend the people of Alaska and show the world your ignorance all at the same time. He sounds like Kanye West with his racist accusations. So if Sarah Palin were from a state with a higher percentage of black people, say Lousiana or Tennessee, he would be okay with it? Shut up, Puffy. You suck at "rapping" and you suck at life.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You go MissU28!! :redpunch:

Archived