Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

NoleSkin21

I'm in Rhode Island and got mine yesterday. Kind of dissapointed. The striping on the arms is really cheap. I have other knockoffs that are far better quality wise. The jersey is also really red. Not to mention the sizing seems off. I got a size 50 and it's smaller then my other size 48s.

I'm in Rhode Island and got mine yesterday. Kind of dissapointed. The striping on the arms is really cheap. I have other knockoffs that are far better quality wise. The jersey is also really red. Not to mention the sizing seems off. I got a size 50 and it's smaller then my other size 48s.

hmm sorry to hear that, I got mine today and like all my previous orders the jersey is very high quality...

NICE!!! thanks for posting the pictures. I will try to post mine on here today as well.:D

I think I will start another bulk order in a few days.

Start another bulk order and I'm in on it. Who are you going to go with?

EDIT - I'll give my review of the jersey.

The bad: The collar is a little redder than it should be, but it is only noticeable if you stare at it. The "Redskins" sewn into the front isn't quite the right font, but again, you don't really notice that either unless you are "grading" the jersey.

The good: The materials feel high quality. It is much heavier than my Santana Moss premiere jersey (The $100 replicas with the sewn on numbers). These are a fantastic value.

As long as you have it for the Thursday game, you're fine! :cheers:

Yeah, I'm just a bit concerned about the tracking info.

Detailed Results:

spacer.gifspacer.gifbullet_circle.gifOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment bullet_circle.gifForeign International Dispatch, August 27, 2008, 8:33 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP bullet_circle.gifForeign Acceptance, August 27, 2008, 2:27 pm

Nothing has changed in 3 days?

Once someone gets their burgundy ones, post pictures if you can. I'd be interested in seeing what the burgundy ones look like, and if they're too red.

just got mine. the burgundy matches the color of my authentic cooley jersey. the only difference i noticed was the redskins template on the chest was sewn on as opposed to being screen printed which it was on my cooley jersey. overall i am very very satisfied

just got mine. the burgundy matches the color of my authentic cooley jersey. the only difference i noticed was the redskins template on the chest was sewn on as opposed to being screen printed which it was on my cooley jersey. overall i am very very satisfied

So VA, RI, and AZ people got jerseys, but a MD guy didn't :doh:...how I loathe the United States Postal Service.

Great to hear the solid comparison to a real authentic. Is the material similar?

hmm sorry to hear that, I got mine today and like all my previous orders the jersey is very high quality...

I mean I wasn't expecting much for $38 bucks. I just have a couple other knockoffs from Ebay that I paid a similar price for that were better quality. It sure beats paying $100 plus for a premier or $200 for an authentic.

So VA, RI, and AZ people got jerseys, but a MD guy didn't :doh:...how I loathe the United States Postal Service.

Great to hear the solid comparison to a real authentic. Is the material similar?

Yeah the material seems pretty similar except that the landry jersey has the spandex siding and collar which I really like. If u got the burgundy jersey you will be very satisfied, trust me

Archived