Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoleSkin21

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

Has anyone gotten a tracking number yet?

WTF happened to half of this thread too?

Pretty sure that when the tech team switched over to the new forums and websites, they lost all content made after August 18th. Not sure why, maybe that's when they backed it up and forgot to do so after that? The new info didn't save properly? No idea, but that's how it seems to me from last night when they were updated.

I tried to get in on this but my stupid paypal got screwed up and I guess the guy just didnt want to email me at the right address.

If this is a scam, I'm going to be pissed. It was only $38, but I will never trust people on here again. I'll get my money back from Paypal anyway.

Not sure what happened to the thread. But according to my last post - I have all the tracking numbers. And the last update is that they are on the way to US, we should get them within 2-3 business days.

I tried to get in on this but my stupid paypal got screwed up and I guess the guy just didnt want to email me at the right address.

According to the supplier, they have emailed you at the email address you provided in the forum with a new invoice.

A couple friends and I are trying to do a bulk order for ourselves and are wondering how we actually do the order...any help?

A couple friends and I are trying to do a bulk order for ourselves and are wondering how we actually do the order...any help?

Sent you PM

Also just wanted to mention again - if anyone wants individual jerseys, send me a PM for seller's info. Individual jerseys are $45 including shipping :D

Also just wanted to mention again - if anyone wants individual jerseys, send me a PM for seller's info. Individual jerseys are $45 including shipping :D

sent you a PM for the tracking number

got it. It says "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." What the heck does that mean?

got it. It says "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." What the heck does that mean?

That msg usually means that it is on the way to US.

Just got the jersey this morning!

It looks really nice too. A little more red than burgundy but still awesome for $30. Thank you!!

Just got the jersey this morning!

It looks really nice too. A little more red than burgundy but still awesome for $30. Thank you!!

Wow, you got it already. Did you ever get your tracking number? Mine is still saying "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." Maybe it is behind. Hopefully I'll get mine in the mail today :)