Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 so far. Landry bulk order.

NoleSkin21

Easily. This thread is only 4 hours old and we probably have 15.

Instead of number. Why don't we set a deadline. For example - all requests before 1am 8/20 or something like that. What do you guys think? This way we can probably get a bigger discount depending on the total.

Instead of number. Why don't we set a deadline. For example - all requests before 1am 8/20 or something like that. What do you guys think? This way we can probably get a bigger discount depending on the total.

I like the deadline idea (unless we are like a jersey or two short of a discount). This way no one gets shafted for being the 31st guy.

14 so far! Lets keep going. I am shooting for a 8/20 noon deadline. Does the list on the first post look ok. I am still waiting for a few people to give me some details of their jerseys.

If that is the deadline, do you have any idea how long we have to pay the seller?

We can make the payment deadline by 22nd Friday noon.

So if I don't have my new credit card by then, is my order just canceled? I don't want to mess things up and delay the process for others

General question for anyone to answer, my credit card company knows my new credit card information. When I go online, I can see the last 4 digits. I should get a statement shortly, which will show all the digits of my credit card number. However, I won't have the card verification number, which I would need to add a card to Paypal. If I called the credit card company, do you think they'd give me that number? I would tend to think not since whenever you get a new card, you have to sign it in order to "use it" (I realize that effectively does nothing, but I assume since it is their policy, they would stick to it).

So if I don't have my new credit card by then, is my order just canceled? I don't want to mess things up and delay the process for others

General question for anyone to answer, my credit card company knows my new credit card information. When I go online, I can see the last 4 digits. I should get a statement shortly, which will show all the digits of my credit card number. However, I won't have the card verification number, which I would need to add a card to Paypal. If I called the credit card company, do you think they'd give me that number? I would tend to think not since whenever you get a new card, you have to sign it in order to "use it" (I realize that effectively does nothing, but I assume since it is their policy, they would stick to it).

I can spot you for the Jersey. You can pay me once you get the credit card.

I can spot you for the Jersey. You can pay me once you get the credit card.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. The earliest I'm expecting it is Thursday. If I get it then, I can pay for it. If it comes in the mail Friday, it will be after the deadline. I can post here on Thursday and let you know if I need to be spotted or not.

Whats the ETA on recieving it if i order.

I will talk to the seller and let everyone know. It all depends on how many we get. I am assuming that they will be shipped Monday and should get to you within 7 business days.

Hey, we are going to do a bulk ST Pro Bowl jersey order after this one is over. Keep an eye out for it, or I will PM you when it comes up.

I have 2 Sean Taylor Pro Bowl XL ready to be shipped. PM me if anyone is interested. For rest, we will do a bulk order :cool::point2sky

• 2 weeks later...

Archived