Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rdskn4Lyf21

Jerseys shipped to buyers 9/8 - Pictures here!

Calm down man....look when that was posted. The jerseys were paid for on the 24th and they are on their way.

Damn....:thumbsup:

I'm calm. I think. Didn't look at the date. I want to beat someone up. But all is well. I miss certain smilies.

I'm calm. I think. Didn't look at the date. I want to beat someone up. But all is well. I miss certain smilies.

The new smilies suck...this is a laugh: :laugh:???

no jerseys yet? I got the jersey through tinob's guy today and it is pretty solid. Hopefully we can get a few good sellers for future investments :)

no jerseys yet? I got the jersey through tinob's guy today and it is pretty solid. Hopefully we can get a few good sellers for future investments :)

Definitely man.

Nope, none at my door yet. I did email the seller though :mad::D

Definitely man.

Nope, none at my door yet. I did email the seller though :mad::D

Did you get any tracking info? I had to sign 2 different forms from USPS. One was mostly in Chinese. My mailman kinda looked at me like "What in the heck is this?" :)

Hell yeah!

I found out where the jerseys have been for almost a week:

"Your item was released from Customs(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA) at 2008-09-05 01:09:00"

Can't see the pics...says bandwidth exceeded. Are the jerseys good?

Weird...I can :whoknows:

Yeah, the jerseys are great. I can't wait to wear this to the Dolphins game tomorrow :D

Hell yeah!

I found out where the jerseys have been for almost a week:

"Your item was released from Customs(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA) at 2008-09-05 01:09:00"

LOL that happened to me too.

Good to hear Turtle.

I do have 5 others left (thanks to the guys that didn't pay :) ) so if anyone is interested let me know.

I won't be able to see what sizes until I get home though (I'm in Maryland for another week and a half).