Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys shipped to buyers 9/8 - Pictures here!

Rdskn4Lyf21

Honestly, from talking to a few members I think we are going to do Jason Campbell next, then Cooley. You guys of course can do your own lots just like I am and get people to go in on them or do so individually (I don't own the rights to buying from there :silly: ).

Boo, we (and by we I mean I) want Landry :)

For individual Jerseys, it is $45 including all fees and shipping to your door. If we can get 10+ orders then it is $38 including everything.

The supplier as I mentioned was actually born and raised in US, he is now living in China. The quality of these jerseys are amazing.

That's where these jerseys come from :D

Boo, we (and by we I mean I) want Landry :)

:nana:

I'd PM the guy above :silly:

Do you just need 10 jerseys or do they need to be all the same player?

Hi, yeah 10 jerseys minimum for $38 including shipping. Its a much quicker process if its same player but yeah we can definitely do different player. No Prob.

Hockey Jerseys are $55 including shipping for one. They are heavy so shipping is more expensive...

T, one more question.

How much are the hockey jerseys?

I'm going to get into a lot of trouble looking at this site.....

Hi, yeah 10 jerseys minimum for $38 including shipping. Its a much quicker process if its same player but yeah we can definitely do different player. No Prob.

My interest is growing :)

How many jerseys have you bought from this guy? Have you been happy with all of them? Are they all the same quality and does it look like he gets his jerseys from the same guy? A big knock on fake authentics is the stitching goes to crap after awhile. Have you noticed any of that? Do they hold up after washes?

My interest is growing :)

How many jerseys have you bought from this guy? Have you been happy with all of them? Are they all the same quality and does it look like he gets his jerseys from the same guy? A big knock on fake authentics is the stitching goes to crap after awhile. Have you noticed any of that? Do they hold up after washes?

I have bought hundreds of Jerseys from him... Quality is excellent!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived