Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FROSTY28

Classic Cowboys Fan

I live in LA and was just stuck in traffic behind a truck with "KISS MY *** IF YOUR NOT A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN" stenciled across the rear window.

Notice it was "your" -- and not "you're".

I love it.

You all wanna hear a story about Cowboy fans? Well let me tell you a good one........

I used to drive a small Ford truck. A friend of my dad's who has Redskins season tickets gave me 2 bumper stickers that he got up at RFK Stadium. They were both white but in big blue letters said: DALLAS SUCKS

Well one day I was driving here in my hometown in Virginia and I pull up to a red-light to stop. Behind me, this white van pulls up and in it are two guys and a girl. Afetr it stops, the driver gets out of his van and walks up to my window and says, "Hey, I don't like that sticker on your truck, You need to take that off cause Dallas don't suck."

So he goes back to his truck and gets in, but then he comes back after someone else in the van said something to him and he says, "Did you say something about me?" OF COURSE, I had said something(Some to the effect of "Stupid f*cking redneck"), but I told him, "no man I didn't say anything." Then the light turned green and i drive away.

Cowboy fans can be insane. I still rememer the story on the news after the 1994 NFC title game in which the 49ers beat the two time defending SB Champ Cowboys 38-28 where outside San Francisco a man walked up to some guys and asked if they were 49ers fans and when they all said yes, took out a gun and open fire, killing one and wounding two more.

I have a cheapo badge I got outside of RFK years ago that is part of my gameday gear from now 'til eternity. Classic...Dallas Sucks! BTW, the fans in Carolina love it!! :D

Originally posted by Chief skin

Biggest bunch of fair weathered fans in the league, screw them all.

Man you got that right!!!!

Most of the ones who 5 or 6 years ago here in Virginia where I live won't admit they are fans.