Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dose anyone know the latest an Rocky and Rogers

skins2victory

From what i've herd, it sounds like Rogers is closs, but is he doing everything in practice yet. When he got hurt people were saying he will probably never be the same. Is that still true, or did he recover well???

As far as Rocky goes I haven't herd much on him at all. We need him bad because he is not only good, but we are not deep at LB.

Hopefully we get them both back full strength, but what do you guys think about them now, and what will they do this year????

It is very hard to say how this will work out. I have heard Rocky is good and they are just being cautious. Carlos is healing quickly and looks really good in drills. Some guys heal quickly, so lets hope Carlos is indeed one of them and he is not trying to push himself back too soon.

Dude stop LOL, if you don't what to read it no one is making you. Sorry I have questions!!

I want to know if Rocky and Rogers are going to be full strength this year??

You've started 3 threads in the last 3 hrs. All of which were previously discussed, and your questions answered.

You've started 3 threads in the last 3 hrs. All of which were previously discussed, and your questions answered.

I didn't know that there was a law that you couldn't post 3 threads in 3 hrs.

And as far as you saying that all of my questions have been previously discussed, I have a job and am very busy, I don't sit on my computer all day, I don't have time for that. I finally got a chance to sit down and find out the latest on my team. I asked some questions that I didn't know about the skins.

Nobody seems to know the answer to this one, there hasn't been a good answer yet.

SO WHAT'S UP BONECRUSHER, you sound like you know everything, whats the answer. Are they going to be 100% this year, or are you going to be a tool and diss on my thread some more!

Screw it.

- Both have recovered VERY well. Especially Carlos. Not that Rocky isn't progressing well, but becuase Carlos' was much more serious. Coaches have been amazed that he's at the point he is right now. Rocky has been going full speed in practice for about a week now. But Carlos they are still being cautious with. Rocky and Carlos could both play this saturday, but not sure if they will.

- As others have said, Malcolm will probably have more TDs being the big target with great hands in the red zone. But Devin will probably have more catches and more yards. A good situation if you ask me.

- Best game? Gotta be both the cowboys games obviously. But I'm excited to see the Steelers game, a monday nighter, with a buddy of mine I hope to be able to talk crap to afterwards.

Screw it.

- Both have recovered VERY well. Especially Carlos. Not that Rocky isn't progressing well, but becuase Carlos' was much more serious. Coaches have been amazed that he's at the point he is right now. Rocky has been going full speed in practice for about a week now. But Carlos they are still being cautious with. Rocky and Carlos could both play this saturday, but not sure if they will.

- As others have said, Malcolm will probably have more TDs being the big target with great hands in the red zone. But Devin will probably have more catches and more yards. A good situation if you ask me.

- Best game? Gotta be both the cowboys games obviously. But I'm excited to see the Steelers game, a monday nighter, with a buddy of mine I hope to be able to talk crap to afterwards.

Skins2victory- Boom. Outa here.

I didn't know that there was a law that you couldn't post 3 threads in 3 hrs.

And as far as you saying that all of my questions have been previously discussed, I have a job and am very busy, I don't sit on my computer all day, I don't have time for that. I finally got a chance to sit down and find out the latest on my team. I asked some questions that I didn't know about the skins.

Nobody seems to know the answer to this one, there hasn't been a good answer yet.

SO WHAT'S UP BONECRUSHER, you sound like you know everything, whats the answer. Are they going to be 100% this year, or are you going to be a tool and diss on my thread some more!

So. To let you know. There aren't rules about starting 3 threads in 3 hrs. But there are rules about starting threads that have already been discussed. That's why we have the search function.

I too have a job, I work mornings though. I understand that your are busy and it can be hard to keep up with the Skins. It's just that this place has some rules that keep it nice and organized and easy to find things.

And in the future, if you have any questions. Just ask me. I know everything.

:) Nice chatting with brother man.

:cheers:

*sniff* I love happy endings. :)

I too work all day away from a computer,(carpenter), and have the few hours after work and a little time in the morning to spend catching up. Though it's been a pain in the past, (and there is and alternative google search for ES),the search function is working pretty good right now. As with all members, I recommend using the search to help find the answers to your questions. Sometimes, just narrowing down the search for words in the title only and in the appropriate forum only helps alot. Seems to me that it would have taken you less time to do that than waiting around nearly 5 hours for an answer to your question. Just a little friendly advice. That said, it would be nice for fellow members to point you in the right direction in a more cordial manner. One my personal pet peeves at times.

*sniff* I love happy endings. :)

I too work all day away from a computer,(carpenter), and have the few hours after work and a little time in the morning to spend catching up. Though it's been a pain in the past, (and there is and alternative google search for ES),the search function is working pretty good right now. As with all members, I recommend using the search to help find the answers to your questions. Sometimes, just narrowing down the search for words in the title only and in the appropriate forum only helps alot. Seems to me that it would have taken you less time to do that than waiting around nearly 5 hours for an answer to your question. Just a little friendly advice. That said, it would be nice for fellow members to point you in the right direction in a more cordial manner. One my personal pet peeves at times.

I was quite upset at that time with all the CB threads at the time of my earlier posts. Thought I'd try to be a better member of ES with the latter.

Screw it.

Thanks for answering the questions. I really had no idea what rocky's status was latley, I just wanted to know!!

Im not trying to argue with u or anyone on here, well maybee the cowgirl fans, but that just it your a redskins fan, your not the enemy, it's all good brou.

But hey, I don't start threads very often, like I said I am very busy, when I do im just trying to get the latest. No need to hate on me for askin a question.

Thanks for answering the questions. I really had no idea what rocky's status was latley, I just wanted to know!!

Im not trying to argue with u or anyone on here, well maybee the cowgirl fans, but that just it your a redskins fan, your not the enemy, it's all good brou.

But hey, I don't start threads very often, like I said I am very busy, when I do im just trying to get the latest. No need to hate on me for askin a question.

Sounds good bro.

:cheers:

Archived