Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will have a better year, Thomas or Kelly?

skins2victory

Who should have a better year, Thomas or Kelly?? Asumeing they get there hamstring pulls under control soon.

Thomas was the first of the 2nd round picks, but from what i've herd it sound like Kelly has been better in traing camp when healthy.

According to redskins news, Kelly has picked up the O faster, is very strong, with strong hands. He is taller than Thomas, and should be able win the one on one match up's thrown into the endzone, which in my opinion is what we needed out of a new wide out.

I FEEL KELLY WILL HAVE THE BETTER YEAR, but after hearing all of this in training camp, im surprized that Thomas was pick first, really we were lucky to get Kelly at all.

Hopefully they will both make an impact

i think Kelly will have more TD's, but Thomas will have a better year

shouldn't thomas be back soon? it's been 2 weeks since his injury

for real man i hear you he should be able to go on sat.

but then again its just preseason--no need to rush things

although he IS a rookie and needs to pick up the offense in camp as well as live in-game situations

From what I recall MK slipped in the draft because of a slow 40 time at the combine. DT IMO was more of a one year wonder at MSU. I think Kelly is the more polished receiver. He runs more crisp routes, has better hands and overall is superior to Thomas except in pure speed, so I'm also going with MK to have the larger impact. Injuries notwithstanding, of course.

It doesn't really matter. With both of these guys, hopefully, we don't have to worry about WR for at least 6-8 years. Ideally, they live up to their comparisons of Terrell Owens and Braylon/Plaxico...minus the head cases.

It doesn't really matter. With both of these guys, hopefully, we don't have to worry about WR for at least 6-8 years. Ideally, they live up to their comparisons of Terrell Owens and Braylon/Plaxico...minus the head cases.

LOL 6-8 years??

Being out here in SD I remember when they drafted Reche Caldwell back in 02. They have been draftin WR every season since then.. Watch us I bet we draft 1 late next year I guarantee we'll draft 1 in two years..

Does anyone know if Thomas is going to get into the game on Saturday. One of the biggest things I was looking forward to for pre-season was checking out the new recievers especially Kelly, so to answer the question I think Kelly will if he gets his ass on the field.

Vinny just said Thomas will play next week. Not this week.

Archived