Cheddar Bacon Burgers

Burgundy and Gold pepper Italian Sausage

Hot Dogs

Grilled Buffalo Wings w/ special Hot Sauce

Jamaican fried Buffalo Wings

Sesame Ginger Honey Chicken

Crab Cake Sandwiches

Funnel Cakes

If you plan on going to the game and coming by for some food please let me know so I know how much to buy. I'm not going all out since it's preseason and I have to drive some people to the game but we'll still have 2 grills and 1 tent setup for this week. The Funnel Cakes are limited this week because my shipment hasn't arrived from the Carnival company. If you want some Funnel cakes come up early.

I'm still waiting on them to send me the stuff but I'm looking forward to it. I'm also going to have something special this season for the real hot games but It's a surprise that I'm going to announce once the season gets closer.

Hey man i heard about you and coleman hooking up, you lucky **** :) I'll try and stop by one of your tailgates this season!

HTTR brotha

I'm not going all out since it's only preseason but wait till the Saints game. I've got something special for G20 this year.

Damn! Despite the fact that it's only pre-season, Teddy is still going for it. I'm going to try to stop by G20 at some point this season.

I'm glad the tickets worked out for you man. It was an awesome game.

Yea, sounds good, maybe the saints game will make it by, once again thanks for the HOF game tix, we enjoyed.

Archived