Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meeting Redskins players before the game?

YoCoLifSavr

I know their was a thread about this somewhere however I cannot find it anymore. It was hidden deep in a thread somewhere but I am looking for information on where ya'll go prior to the game to meet the players as they are arriving. I saw some of you all had posted some pictures and stated what section was a good place to hang out and catch some of them. Anyone have any info or know what thread that was? I tried searching but came up empty handed...

Hey there...it's really not hard to find. Just stand across the street from where the team comes in and parks and you can get some autographs if your lucky and they have the time. I enter the stadium usually through Gate G/H...it's not that far from that location, but even if where you sit is..just walk the stadium and it's easy enough to find. ~ good luck!

Most of them arrive before the parking lots even open to the public. Your best bet is to hang after the game to try and get autographs.

Goto redskins.com, and pull up the parking lot map. B1 is the players parking lot, they enter and exit the stadium there, you will see metal railings and security guards standing around and one big hole going down into the stadium, the tailgate club is right above this area(tents and stuff)

http://www.redskins.com/docs/FedExFieldMap.pdf

Archived