Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Camp Coverage on ESPN First Take

benskins26

On First Take this morning, they will be covering the skins camp and season preview. Just thought I would pass it along. Also, on 1st and 10 they were talking about the Hard Knocks show on HBO and Skip Bayless, whom I normally can't stand, went on and on about how ****y the 'girls were, how they were acting like they were just coming off their 3rd straight superbowl, but when in fact they hadn't won a playoff game in 12 years, and should be worried about the other teams in the east. It was great to hear someone on espn ripping on the girls for once.

On First Take this morning, they will be covering the skins camp and season preview. Just thought I would pass it along. Also, on 1st and 10 they were talking about the Hard Knocks show on HBO and Skip Bayless, whom I normally can't stand, went on and on about how ****y the 'girls were, how they were acting like they were just coming off their 3rd straight superbowl, but when in fact they hadn't won a playoff game in 12 years, and should be worried about the other teams in the east. It was great to hear someone on espn ripping on the girls for once.

And I bet he was either castrated or demoted after saying such things about the ESPN's darlings.

:rolleyes:

I don't understand why Danny doesn't do his own version of Hard Knocks for us fans.

Why do we need HBO to do it? It is certainly something that could be done for local fans and shown on the Redskins Broadcast Network.

I've always enjoyed Hard Knocks and would love to see something similar done for a team I actually love.

I don't understand why Danny doesn't do his own version of Hard Knocks for us fans.

Why do we need HBO to do it? It is certainly something that could be done for local fans and shown on the Redskins Broadcast Network.

I've always enjoyed Hard Knocks and would love to see something similar done for a team I actually love.

They have a ton of camp coverage here on the site.

What bothers me, is that the national attention goes to the pukes, therefore they're going to make the show after them this year.

Last year it was KC.

They have a ton of camp coverage here on the site.

What bothers me, is that the national attention goes to the pukes, therefore they're going to make the show after them this year.

Last year it was KC.

In risk of losing my fan membership card for defending the pukes, you have to admit that they were 13-3 last year with like 60 pro bowlers....that should warrant some of that attention

In risk of losing my fan membership card for defending the pukes, you have to admit that they were 13-3 last year with like 60 pro bowlers....that should warrant some of that attention

They are getting more talk and pub than the Champs and the team that went 16-0 last year...combined.

They deserve more attention than the average team, but they shouldn't dwarf the other teams by such a wide margin.

Btw, check in that fan card by the end of the day. ;)

We got Favre'd.

Dayum Dayum Dayuuuuum...lol...90% of NFL Network and First take is Favre..There are seriously O.D.'n. I am frankly tired of hearing about Favre.

Was fowarding my DVR and it was like a small portion at the end was about something other than Favre.

You're looking at it wrong. The reason that they are on hard knocks is clear based on them getting 60 bajillion pro-bowlers last year. There are a lot of inbred morons drinking the kool-aid while watching this show. "I luv Da cowboyees. day gunna wen da sooperbol dis yer." <jumps into the air for an unprompted chestbump with his sister. Both sit back down and pop a beer... exhausted from the energy exerted.>

Archived