Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steve Young - CB's Future?

Reaganaut

(Warning: this thread is very heated. Personal attacks are present every other response. Sigh... I have decided to tone this down on defensiveness, people LOVE to fight and you will see what I dislike in threads these days.)

"I can feel the seething rage from you CB detractors now. I really don't care. I started a new thread to enter the real possibility that Brennan could possibly be the Steve Young to Jason Campbell in the future.

Save your cynical backlash about third stringers, soft schedules, and sixth round picks. What happens if you are totally wrong and he's the real deal? Huh? Are you going to root against him?

It's only the preseason... yada yada yada. He hasn't gone against the top defenses... yada yada yada.

WHAT HAPPENS IF HE IS THE REAL DEAL?

I think it is time to think about the Redskins and drop childish notions about the threat of Brennan to Jason Campbell. We have seen this in the past and it did work out (seance Bill Walsh for confirmation.)

I don't know if the guy is legit or not, but damn... he did some special things in college. Watch his tapes and tell me that he doesn't have talent.

I am posting a question. What do we do if he turns out to be as good as Steve Young?"

family_guy_average_retarded_creationist.png

Mr. Reaganaut, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You really do want people to bash this thread... you say so in every other line

and its CB5

Did somebody really say that about Pat Tillman, or are you just using that to stir things up more?

EDIT: This guy edited out all the original material so he could attempt to make this thread look it was actually about more than him needing attention.

Part of the original said something like "Colt Brennan threw his body in front of Pat Tillman to save his life in Afghanistan" (he actually managed to make it sound worse than that) He also said some other rude/vile things and was asking to be thrashed. The insults originated from him, no one else. Then he acts like the victim. TOP 10 worst thread ever

I bet Colt was standing next to Pat Tillman in Afghanistan trying to save him from the bullets" Really funny guys, funny. Do yourselves a favor and stop writing that crap.

You know, that's really low. No one in their right mind would write that.

Honestly, I think you should stop now. Seeing what you wrote right there shows that what you think should be taken with a grain of salt.

If he's the next Steve Young, it depends on what Jason Campbell becomes. What if JC is better than Steve Young?

You can "what if" questions, and so can I. What if JC is the best qb of all time? Do we trade him for a Steve Young potential...

Your theory has holes in it.

You know, that's really low. No one in their right mind would write that.

Honestly, I think you should stop now. Seeing what you wrote right there shows that what you think should be taken with a grain of salt.

You obviously don't read what is posted about him on the board. This is tame by comparison. :D

If he's the next Steve Young, it depends on what Jason Campbell becomes. What if JC is better than Steve Young?

You can "what if" questions, and so can I. What if JC is the best qb of all time? Do we trade him for a Steve Young potential...

Your theory has holes in it.

Exactly, he's fully assumed that Jason can't play.

Yet he's fully assumed that Colt can.

Its obvious you hope hes going to attack you... seriously, how can a grown man enjoy online arguing and insults so much?

Two reasons:

1. He's actually 14

2. He actually would watch the microwave run with the door open for years on end

Other than that, I cant think of a logical explanation.

Archived