Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photos from the HOF Weekend

bschurm

I must admit I almost accepted that I couldn't go to the ceremony.

Thank God I didn't!!!!! This weekend will stay with me throughout my lifetime!

Here is just a taste of the photos I have, I am taking a much needed break from my studies to post these. Hope you all enjoy!

edit: put the last few up on pg. 3 for h_h!!!!! :D

DSC_3908.jpg

DSC_3660.jpg

DSC_3775.jpg

DSC_3712.jpg

DSC_3773.jpg

DSC_3517.jpg

DSC_3910.jpg

DSC_3478.jpg

DSC_3474.jpg

DSC_3501.jpg

DSC_3465.jpg

DSC_3487.jpg

DSC_3483.jpg

Who's the guy in the cowboy hat?

Well I talked with him for about five minutes about golf and the round he had played that day before I realized it was Wilber Marshall. The thing I noticed about all the Redskins players was that they were nice. I heard someone say Elway was an ass. I didn't have any experience like that, I just interacted with a couple of Redskins and Art Monk's wife who was awesome.

Oh yeah, as I watched them shuttle Darrell Green and Art Monk over to the NFL booth I set myself up in a good spot to get some photos, but the lights were right in my face. As soon as I gave up trying to get some shots while they were up on the stage I drop my camera down, look to my left and standing within 2 feet of me was coach Gibbs. He was kind enough to shake my hand as I thanked him for all the memories. Then I walked away as the crowd began to gather.

I am not normally star struck but this was Coach Gibbs!

DSC_3834.jpg

:laugh: I was just thinking about how 95% of hog's pics from the weekend look like that. Seriously, look at all the pics. :laugh:

Oh I know. I was looking at the pics Cricket posts the other day and was like "damn I didn't think we were that close to any water for Hog to give out the warning to all nearby vessels in every pic"

Oh I know. I was looking at the pics Cricket posts the other day and was like "damn I didn't think we were that close to any water for Hog to give out the warning to all nearby vessels in every pic"

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:laugh: I was just thinking about how 95% of hog's pics from the weekend look like that. Seriously, look at all the pics. :laugh:

Every pic I have of h_h has that expression except the few of him in a rather compromising position. :D

Archived