Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'08 ES ESPN Pigskin Pick'em (Non-spread, Unlimited members)

JuicyJ

Hello everyone~

It's about that time.... the regular season is rapidly approaching and I think it would be great to get another pick'em group going this year, here on ES!

espnpickem.jpg

Here's the link:

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage

Group name: ExtremeSkins

Group password: HTTR

You can create an account for free or use your existing ESPN account.

Once you're logged in, just create an entry and search for the "ExtremeSkins" group in the directory to join. There has been a lot of success in the past couple of years with hundreds of us signing up to compete & have a good time~

For more information on how to play, click here

I'd be more than happy to get one going myself but that has been someone elses job for the past 2 years...

Where you at The Rook? :cheers:

:helmet:

UPDATE: The ESPN Pigskin Pick'em has finally been updated for the 2008 season. The ES group has been created and you're all welcome to join!

Once the group is created, the group name and password will be given to everyone

(Unless we can use the previous years group....that information can be found in this thread)

Let's be patient though and wait for The Rook to show up :silly:

I'm not sure yet but we might have to create a new group....hopefully they will erase all of last years data so we can use the existing group.

I'm going to bed now so I'll check it out tomorrow and see what's up~

So is a new group being created or not?

Yes but unfortunately, I believe we will have to wait for ESPN to update it for the 2008 season.....

From the ESPN website:

Pigskin Pick'em 2008

Select the winner of each NFL game. Play against the spread or straight up. Weekly prizes awarded, so it's never too late to get in the game. Free to play, Returning August '08

Alright.... the group has been created! Everyone is now able to sign up and join~

I will be updating the groups logo, motto, etc. to something good later on tonight. If anyone has any ideas on a catchy motto, let me know.... i'd rather do something more original than just "Hail to the Redskins" :silly:

Alright.... the group has been created! Everyone is now able to sign up and join~

I will be updating the groups logo, motto, etc. to something good later on tonight. If anyone has any ideas on a catchy motto, let me know.... i'd rather do something more original than just "Hail to the Redskins" :silly:

I always liked the saying "Unbreakable objects are useful for breaking other objects" Not really a motto but it sounds good.

Archived