Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Create Your Own John Madden-ism!

Jrew1223

We all know that loveable guy John Madden and the cracked out obvious statements he's been known to make over the years...

Lets create some Maddenisms...

Ill go first...

"Well the Washington Redskins have a new coach this year in Jim Zorn who brings with him the West Coast Offense. Tonight we are playing in the Midwest so we will see how that effects the outcome to the game!"

Haha...:cheers:

-Jrew

"See, the kicker comes in and tries to kick the ball...and he's a really skinny guy, ya know? So...so...it would be pretty silly if they put him on the offensive line! 'Cause he's so tiny! It'd be like "BOOM" and he's gone!"

Poor Pat Summerall. I don't know how he made it through all those years.

"I hate flying so I use my bus. See my bus? It's got 6 wheels and a fryer in the back for my 4 legged turkey. Let me circle the wheels on my bus. Brett Favre and I, one Thanksgiving, ate a 4 legged turkey. Bam! Then I sprayed the fast actin Tinactin on his feet and we spooned."

"You know, when the quarterback takes a snap like that, he's looking to get rid of that thing to one of his receivers"

"And see, when the running back is running up the field, he's just looking to get into the end zone without getting hit"

"The whole offense works together ya know, The o-lineman blocking right here (draws circle), the WR's trying to get open (circle), and the Qb is trying to move the ball. Scoring a Td is the main objective in football."

I love this guy, but when he speaks, u just think to yourself "No **** sherlock" lol

"See, the kicker comes in and tries to kick the ball...and he's a really skinny guy, ya know? So...so...it would be pretty silly if they put him on the offensive line! 'Cause he's so tiny! It'd be like "BOOM" and he's gone!"

Poor Pat Summerall. I don't know how he made it through all those years.

I believe Pat Summerall had a drinking problem if I'm not mistaken...

"Now that's not what the defense wanted to do. They let the runner score a touchdown. You know the coach hates to see his defense scored on time after time."

"My number one key to the game is, each team needs to try and score more points than the other by the end of regulation. Whoever can do that will have the best chance of winning."

Archived