Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[SOLD] Red Parking

HOF44

Thanks to this board I was able to pick up a green pass at face value, so I'm selling my red for face value. Must be able to meet one evening at the Potomac Mills Mall Redskins store. This will avoid any shipping charges for you or paypal fees for me.

Cost is $350.00 Cash Only

Thanks to this board I was able to pick up a green pass at face value, so I'm selling my red for face value. Must be able to meet one evening at the Potomac Mills Mall Redskins store. This will avoid any shipping charges for you or paypal fees for me.

Bob, so what happens next year? You lose your red and keep the green? I know the green are now yours forever (as I have now gotten too) ... but what about red next year and going forward?

Bob, so what happens next year? You lose your red and keep the green? I know the green are now yours forever (as I have now gotten too) ... but what about red next year and going forward?

They guy said as it stands now I'll be invoiced for a red and green next year, and I can keep both if I want. I can call back after the season and have the red dropped if I don't want it.

Damn Bob! That didn't take long! :laugh:

Bump, times running out, off to ebay soon.

Use Craigslist.

I put my reds on Ebay last week w/a reserved bid of $350 and the auction ended this morning. NO BIDS.:doh:

I then put my reds on Craigs this morning for $350 and got three offers. The dude is supposed to pick them up at 6:00 tonight. Hope he doesn't flake.

Make sure to put your phone # in the posting to speed up the process.

:2cents:

Use Craigslist.

I put my reds on Ebay last week w/a reserved bid of $350 and the auction ended this morning. NO BIDS.:doh:

I then put my reds on Craigs this morning for $350 and got three offers. The dude is supposed to pick them up at 6:00 tonight. Hope he doesn't flake.

Make sure to put your phone # in the posting to speed up the process.

:2cents:

Thanks, I'll do that. :cheers:

Archived