Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast coverage

porkchops

I live in southern Virginia and Comcast has blacked out every preseason game for the last 3 years for me. I also checked my guide on my TV for the NFL Net. and it says it will show the game, but in the details it says blackout. So who knows.

This may be the time for me to switch from cable to satellite dish. In our area we have direct TV or the Dish network. Is there much difference?

Well with directv you can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket. An out off market football fans best friend.

This may be the time for me to switch from cable to satellite dish. In our area we have direct TV or the Dish network. Is there much difference?

It will still have no impact on the pre-season. DIRECTV hooks you up with the regular season through NFL Sunday Ticket...but not pre-season

Although I do recall watching the Redskins at Titans last year...not sure if it was ESPN though...???

MAJOR difference in that only DirecTV are able to sell the Sunday Ticket package which gives you every regular season game.

In the past with DirecTV, all preseason games did air but not a lot of them were live. Still worth watching though.

I also want to know if the reference to NFL.com streaming the game is indeed true. Please confirm.

Who is going to be in the booth if Comcast broadcasts the event?

Joe Theisman and Dan patrick were the Comcastannouncers last year for preseason. If you are stuck with NFL Net (like I am) then they typically will use the Comcast team (Skins) for one half and the Bills team for the other.

Archived