Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devins Thomas Remarks on failing Conditioning test..

cappun2007

DUDE.. STFU!! LOL. He must want to be in the dog house. Saying its not fair how Zorn called him out. Whatever dude. You get paid millions your ass should be in shape. Then at the end he kinda backs off his statement. Using the rookie symposium as an excuse. This is the NFL. You are paid to be in top shape. Like Braylon Edwards commercial. Its not fair but their is no off-season son this is your profession. He should have just said..I failed the test and I learned from my mistakes on what it takes to be in NFL shape.

What are your thoughts on this?

Sorry if this thread has been posted. If so please merge.

Videos on redskins.com

See Zorns video and then listen to Devin's video.

DUDE.. STFU!! LOL. He must want to be in the dog house. Saying its not fair how Zorn called him out. Whatever dude. You get paid millions your ass should be in shape. Then at the end he kinda backs off his statement. Using the rookie symposium as an excuse. This is the NFL. You are paid to be in top shape. Like Braylon Edwards commercial. Its not fair but their is no off-season son this is your profession. He should have just said..I failed the test and I learned from my mistakes on what it takes to be in NFL shape.

What are your thoughts on this?

Sorry if this thread has been posted. If so please merge.

he tried to brush it off but said that he should have been able to pass it but didn't,and it's something he needs to get better at.

I don't see the purpose of you making a thread complaining.

Where is the interview on redskins.com?

Yes.

This is America dude. I made the thread because it makes no sense for him to say its not fair. When he gets paid millions and should be in top shape. Its not like he is a 37 years old and at the end of his career. He should be in top shape. Then he said its not fair. He also should know what to say and what not to say to the media. That's the point. As a result of him not being in shape (resulting in him getting injured) he is going to fall behind and not be able to help us until later in the season. Look at the video of Zorn talking about this and how the two rokkie receivers wont be able to contribute until later on in the season because they are missing valuable practice and learning a new offense at that. Also Cooley talking about how he plays through injuries and some rookies can't..

This sets back the team. Because they are not learning the offense. I understand why Zorn is pissed and called them out. They complain about two a days but the veterans aren't having these issues.

Yes.

This is America dude. I made the thread because it makes no since for him to say its not fair. When he gets paid millions and should be in top shape. Its not like he is a 37 years old and at the end of his career. He should be in top shape. Then he said its not fair. He also should know what to say and what not to say to the media. That's the point. As a result of him not being in shape he is goign to fall behind and not be able to help us until later in the season. Look at the video of Zorn talking about this. Also Cooley talking about how he plays through injuries and some rookies can't..

This sets back the team. Because they are not learning the offense. they complain about two a days but the veterans aren't having these issues.

yes,it is what it is.

complaining about it on an internet forum won't help.

It's usually best to post exactly what was said and in what context, along with a link to where the information can be found. Otherwise you can't really expect people to give you their take on it, unless they've already read exactly what you're talking about. And if they already have read it, there's a good chance it's already been discussed.

I think this is the case of typical rookie type thing to do. Rookie head coach really shouldn't call out a player on media, unless said player is calling you out (ie Chad Johnson or something), but Rookie player should know enough to not address in that way either. Yeah coach shouldn't call you out, probably not fair, but saying it ain't fair isn't going to help you. Best thing as another poster on here stated, own up to it, let media know you'll be better prepared for the shuttle test next time, and that you're working hard to get back into game conditioning, and looking forward to getting a chance to play the Jets. But truly coach shouldn't call out a player either - never NEVER would you see something like this from Gibbs. Not a way to handle today's youth.

HAIL

It's usually best to post exactly what was said and in what context, along with a link to where the information can be found. Otherwise you can't really expect people to give you their take on it, unless they've already read exactly what you're talking about. And if they already have read it, there's a good chance it's already been discussed.

Thanks for the advice dude.

Archived