Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nation tonight

we_want_56

Just a few key points I noticed that Larry Mentioned

A question was asked if the team will do anything for Sean Taylor this year and whether or not his jersey will be retired.

He said while he's not sure about the jersey, the team will do a tribute this year. He didn't mention the game or what exactly will happen.

He also said the skins will have a new intro song when coming out of the tunnel and a new song before kickoff.

Don't have tickets to the game so if someone there can report what those are that would be gretly appreciated.

Did my DVR mess up or was the first 40 minutes of today's episode a repeat of yesterday? They showed Zorn's press conference from Monday, then the last 20 minutes was a new Taylor interview with film of today's practice. It was quite strange.

Did my DVR mess up or was the first 40 minutes of today's episode a repeat of yesterday? They showed Zorn's press conference from Monday, then the last 20 minutes was a new Taylor interview with film of today's practice. It was quite strange.

When you talk about redskins training camp everyday you're bound to run out of material lol. Yea it was some repeat stuff.

And to the geo challenged folks no problem, Im a former air force brat so I know what its like to be out of the area during this time of year.

When you talk about redskins training camp everyday you're bound to run out of material lol. Yea it was some repeat stuff.

That's the first time they have done that, other than when Larry was on vacation. If I hadn't DVR'd it, I would have just turned it off and missed out on the new content.

I'll be at all 10, I'm sure someone will beat me to it since I get home about 5 hours after the final whistle, BUT if not then I'll post about it lol. And that kinda sucks about the new music, I really liked it last year. "Meet the new boss(video of JC). Same as the old boss(video of Doug Williams)":D

But I guess I could change my mind after I hear it and everything.

Just a few key points I noticed that Larry Mentioned

A question was asked if the team will do anything for Sean Taylor this year and whether or not his jersey will be retired.

He said while he's not sure about the jersey, the team will do a tribute this year. He didn't mention the game or what exactly will happen.

He also said the skins will have a new intro song when coming out of the tunnel and a new song before kickoff.

Don't have tickets to the game so if someone there can report what those are that would be gretly appreciated.

Thanks alot what has been up with the Audio Archives? :helmet:

we need some Mambo Sauce - Welcome to DC when they come out of the tunnel. it would be the perfect song!

Play that with the crowd roaring when the road team comes out. Either that or "Get the **** Out" by Two Live Crew :D

Edit: Or You Ain't Ready by TI. It just came up on my Treo and I thought about that haha.

Thanks for the recap for those of us who don't live in the area.

I wonder what they will do to honor Taylor???

He's mentioned this quite a few times. The question came up asking if there would be a Sean Taylor highlight video and he once again refered to a ceremony that is in the works.

He's never said if they will do it on the opening home game or near the date of his passing.

Also, they change songs every year, no more Soulja boy.

How about Hail from Pearl Jam.

or Marcus Washington song I can't think of it right now something like a Walkie that Walkie that.

I live in atlanta and purchased the sport package from directtv specifically to get these redskins shows.....while i do receive some of the shows, when redskin nation comes on, it says "not available in your area" Anyone know why? Thanks in advance

I live in atlanta and purchased the sport package from directtv specifically to get these redskins shows.....while i do receive some of the shows, when redskin nation comes on, it says "not available in your area" Anyone know why? Thanks in advance

Pretty sure its because you are in the Falcons home market. :falconsuc Not sure why you get the other shows. Maybe they are not so obvious as to their content.

Archived