Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Living Near IHOP

ACW

I havent looked at the link you posted but you must live near Ballston Commons Mall :P
:yes: Richmond Square, literally a block from the Metro. I love Ballston :) Bailey's for 'Skins games :cool:

EDIT: Only thing that sucks about my apartment building: no pool. So many hotties but no pool :(

I LOVE summer in Ballston though :drool::drool::drool:

:yes: Richmond Square, literally a block from the Metro. I love Ballston :) Bailey's for 'Skins games :cool:

EDIT: Only thing that sucks about my apartment building: no pool. So many hotties but no pool :(

I LOVE summer in Ballston though :drool::drool::drool:

LOL you live in my old complex and yes that IHOP is money :D

When I was a kid in Falls Church, my parents used to take me to that IHOP. Ah, the 80's.

I should drop in and visit you before my classes at Marymount. At least you'll be easy to find if we ever get everyone together for boxing.

Man nothing beat Three Chefs in Annandale back in the 80's....anyone know if it is still there? A big plate of silver dollar pancakes. :mmm:

I dont think it is, but what topped that was the ice cream place in annandale, that ice cream was butta! :notworthy Corner of Annandale Road and 50

When I lived in Clarendon I went to that IHOP all the time!! I have 2 fav IHOP trips...

Best trip to the one in Ballston was the morning after the Seattle playoff game last season...went to Redskins park to welcome home the team and didn't get home til around 3am. We were starving and thought Silver Diner in Clarendon was open 24 hours but NOOOOOOOO, that dump closed at like 230 or something just before we got there. So we went home and went to bed, woke up about 11am the next day and went straight to IHOP. When we got there we realized THEY were open 24 hours and we should have gone there in the first place!!:doh: That breakfast was soooooo good though!

Best trip ever to IHOP was a couple days after Isabel came through Richmond. We got a week off from school bc our campus was powerless and basically a total mess, so I went to stay with my parents who also had no power, and of course, no AC. IHOP was one of the few restaurants around w/ power so we, along with everyone else in the area!, went and had an absolutely amazing (air conditioned!) breakfast!

I dont think it is, but what topped that was the ice cream place in annandale, that ice cream was butta! :notworthy Corner of Annandale Road and 50
Definitely not still there, but I went there as a kid. It was the bomb.

Yeah when I am up in the NOVA area I usually drive through Annandale, and my old neighborhood and realize it's changed a lot since the 70's and 80's. :(

Maybe its from reading/listening to too much Anthony Bourdain, but "sushi" and "buffet" sounds like a bad idea.

They really do keep it fresh there, at least the time or two I went. They were constantly switching fresh stuff in.

Ah, good times. When I lived in Memphis, I had an apartment that was literally 500 yards from a coffee shop called CK's. It was great going in there at 2 in the morning half lit. There was an American Indian in there all the time and he told us to call him Injun Joe. Cool dude and big, like the "Cheif" in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

Then, I lived in a townhouse that was located behind a McDonalds, Pizza Hut and a Three Little Pigs Barbque. Loved being in the vecinity of things like that.

Frozen Dairy Bar. Its back in that shopping center right behind the CVS at the same intersection.

I highly recommend the Amaretto Ice cream.

No 24 hour IHOP down here. It's sad really.

Last time I went at around 7:30 and had to wait until they opened at 8. Or at least that how I remember it, I know they werent open.

There is a Denny's somewhere...I just don't know where.

The Original HOP...is about 40 minutes from my house...can't order to go and they are always on a wait. Those banana pankcakes are great though.

No 24 hour IHOP down here. It's sad really.

Last time I went at around 7:30 and had to wait until they opened at 8. Or at least that how I remember it, I know they werent open.

There is a Denny's somewhere...I just don't know where.

The Original HOP...is about 40 minutes from my house...can't order to go and they are always on a wait. Those banana pankcakes are great though.

Do you have Waffle House down there??? The IHOP near my parents house when I was in high school was not 24 hours, so Waffle House (NEVER CLOSED) ruled. LOVE their hash browns!!!

Do you have Waffle House down there??? The IHOP near my parents house when I was in high school was not 24 hours, so Waffle House (NEVER CLOSED) ruled. LOVE their hash browns!!!

Lots of Waffle Houses', Funny thing is...I just think their waffles are ok.

Their bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches...indeed MONEY.

I go every now and then.

Frozen Dairy Bar. Its back in that shopping center right behind the CVS at the same intersection.

I highly recommend the Amaretto Ice cream.

YEA BUT! They dont have or use the same machines that they did back in the day and the icecream sucks now honestly. They used to use really old machines that would churn really slow, thats what made it so good. Now they have modern machines and the flavor just isnt there anymore like it used to be.

Ammaretto? ewwwww guess they are trying different flavors now to make up for the lack of flavor in the vanilla and chocolate. And its not owned by the same people now as it was back then.

Archived