Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favre, T.O., Clemens & Steroids. Spy Gate Vick, Whats worse?

SkinsTerps26

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

ESPN's coverage of the Favre saga has been the absolute worst, IMO. But then i remembered Belicheat and spygate.... T.O. doing crunches on the pavement with rosenhaus saying "next question" to every question. Vick... enough said.... and don't get me started on Roger Clemens and the rest of the steroids talk.

Other notable mentions:

Flloyd landis,

Shaq/Kobe

Andy Reid's sons

Larry Brown-Knicks divorce

AI - Practice

What has been the most annoying sports story in recent time?

All of them, but I picked Farve because it's occuring right now and really pissed me off right before the HOF ceremony. Damn, my fellow skins fans are cheering in the background for something and I'm staring at the ESPN talking heads babbling on and on about Brett "Who Gives a Rats ***" Favre.

I don't understand how anybody could even choose Favre... The guy hasn't done anything wrong, other than wanting to play football. I personally don't like him and I personally hope he breaks a leg (literally) for being on the cover of Madden, but he never broke any laws.

It comes down to two choices for me. Vick and Clemens.

I vote Clemens because he flat out lied to congress and is a giant vag-face. I used to really like the guy, but he sure has made a lot of bad "career" deciscions to sway my fanfare away from him.

I don't understand how anybody could even choose Favre... The guy hasn't done anything wrong

The poll was most annoying sports story, I found it most annoying because they felt Favre wanting to play football was more important than our Hall of Famers...

Archived