Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Couple of deals out there

Forehead

Hey folks,

MTH may want to verify the legitimacy of these deals, he's better at it than I. I've been looking around for Green Parking for the season but don't think I'm going to be able to swing the extra cost past my wife. However, I've seen a few deals which seem pretty good.

This person is offering a full season Green parking pass (all 10 games) for $450, which is the best deal I've seen so far. Hasn't responded to any e-mail though.

Second one removed due to my own stupidity.

Let me know if anyone snaps them up, and they work for you.

Patrick

Yeah seen a couple of those Dallas passes, be careful when you buy a Cowboys game parking pass. As Mark said, there are a lot for the game at Dallas mixed in.

Here's an auction that's $35 with no bids for tickets and parking to the Jaguars game though, if anybody is looking for a cheap preseason deal:

Auction

Hey folks,

MTH may want to verify the legitimacy of these deals, he's better at it than I. I've been looking around for Green Parking for the season but don't think I'm going to be able to swing the extra cost past my wife. However, I've seen a few deals which seem pretty good.

This person is offering a full season Green parking pass (all 10 games) for $450, which is the best deal I've seen so far. Hasn't responded to any e-mail though.

Second one removed due to my own stupidity.

Let me know if anyone snaps them up, and they work for you.

Patrick

I have an extra Green pass to every game except the St. Louis game if you are still looking. I am selling at a fair deal compared to what i have seen on ebay/craigslist etc..

Archived