Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are parking passes worth the $$$

Morpheus'skins

I got offered blue this season, my 4th year.

My oldest daughter just got tickets this year top row in the 400's.the normal for 1st year tickets and she only bought 2.

On Monday she gets a email offer for GREEN PARKING PASS. She paid the $350.00 and they used Fed-Ex overngiht at n/c to get them to her. She got them today. So how they offer them to people is beyond me. I will sell some of my blue ones now on the games that we can go together since she lives farther out than I do.

So there are no special steps needed to be placed on the parking pass waiting list? It's automatic?

Just wondering. :)

For what it's worth, I just got off the phone with the ticket office. I now have green parking for the season. Turning out to be a pretty good year. 1st season as a STH and I have green parking :D

Did you call to purchase them in response to a letter, or did you just call and request them?

Did you call to purchase them in response to a letter, or did you just call and request them?

Got an email yesterday stating there were a limited number of parking passes available. Called they looked up my account and offered me green parking.

Before anyone gets upset, I have 3 tickets which I understand to be the minimum for green parking.

I got offered blue this season, my 4th year.

My oldest daughter just got tickets this year top row in the 400's.the normal for 1st year tickets and she only bought 2.

On Monday she gets a email offer for GREEN PARKING PASS. She paid the $350.00 and they used Fed-Ex overngiht at n/c to get them to her. She got them today. So how they offer them to people is beyond me. I will sell some of my blue ones now on the games that we can go together since she lives farther out than I do.

Just wondering. :)

I have had Blue, then Red Parking for five years, waiting for Green. You're not the only one wondering. :doh:

Blue is in the Church lot with the blue roof off Arena Drive. It's generally considered the least favorable parking a generic ticket holder is allowed to have after the cash lots. An upgrade would be red. .

What you've described is blue lot #8. (about a 1 beer walk).

There is actually a blue lot on the corner of Brightseat and Jericho,(lot #1 ), that is quite undesirable, as it's so far away.

I've wondered about the red being an "upgrade".

The reason I say that is the parking people let us park in the red lot with our blue passes.

To get back to the OP, yes, parking passes are definitely worth the $$$

Which lot is it when you drive by the huge church and turn immediately to the right? RVs and people with tents line up on the edge of of the parking lot where a sloping hill goes down (aka bathroom). Green lot? Orange? Trying to remember where we were last time. We were facing the side of the stadium you would see if you were coming south on 495 after passing the BW parkway (meaning you came from, say, Bethesda and had gone past the top of the beltway and had turned back south again).

Thanks!

Green D lot

FYI~ a friend of mine that's a Giants :doh:fan just got Skins season tickets for the first time this year, he told me he called the TO and was able to get a Green Lot pass for this season...This was about 30 mins ago..

Green D lot

FYI~ a friend of mine that's a Giants :doh:fan just got Skins season tickets for the first time this year, he told me he called the TO and was able to get a Green Lot pass for this season...This was about 30 mins ago..

Does sit in the 400's and have more than 2 tickets?

Does sit in the 400's and have more than 2 tickets?

He sits in the 400's and only has 2 season tickets and I said, well we talked last week and you told me they wouldnt sell them to you unless you had 3 or more. He said that he received an email to call the TO and they let him buy the Green pass for the season...This was about an hour ago...:D

Did you get one SkinsFan1311????????

He sits in the 400's and only has 2 season tickets and I said, well we talked last week and you told me they wouldnt sell them to you unless you had 3 or more. He said that he received an email to call the TO and they let him buy the Green pass for the season...This was about an hour ago...:D

Did you get one SkinsFan1311????????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived